xzyber is offline New Member

Lightbulb Got Blood Work - HELP Please!

???????
    Last edited by xzyber; 03-16-2012 at 10:51 AM. Reason: More Information

natureboy is offline Member
    It sounds like they may do more bloodwork, I had to go to a Uro for more bloods, then to an Endo for an MRI an more bloods.
    If you get on TRT that's pretty much it. For one your T production isn't what it is supposed to be, and two once you get on TRT your T production will go to even less or not at all.
    So no if you are put on it they don't take you off, no matter what you look like.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    LOL, you havent hit a gold mine per say. But the government will not be kicking down your door cause of roids.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Depends how you look at it. Do you want to be on TRT? Remember its for life and they wont just stop it once your levels raise within acceptable levels. if so let them do the bloods again, hopefully they stay low and youll get a script for test and not the gel shyt. Then take half of the dose they prescribe untill you are only doing bloods once every 4-6 months then take the stuff properly, and bulk up. Or be truthfull and see where it gets you...

Personally i think being truthfull is highly overated

???????
    Last edited by xzyber; 03-16-2012 at 10:50 AM.

??????????

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xzyber View Post
    Sorry but another question popped up in my head...

If a person is doing TRT, would you have to do PCT? Or would you even cycle during TRT or do they just keep you on year round like our friend Mr. Coleman?

No PCT. When someone is on TRT they are on for life. At your age, I would let your doc run all the test he wants and see if he can figure out why your levels are low.
    Some guys run a cycle when on TRT, but no need for PCT when you are done since you are always on. You just go back to your regular dose.
    Last edited by THORSZ; 09-06-2008 at 10:35 AM.

?????????

Philly Grappler is offline Associate Member
    Sorry but another question popped up in my head...

If a person is doing TRT, would you have to do PCT? Or would you even cycle during TRT or do they just keep you on year round like our friend Mr. Coleman?
    As the guys said, no PCT since you won't be coming off of it; however, my doc prescribes Arimidex with the Test to keep my nuts from disappearing and to control estradiol levels. Honestly, I love being on TRT. I feel better, can concentrate better and my libido is way up. I have always had good genes to build muscle but with the Test and Arimidex, I am way more defined and vascular. I love the stuff.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    They usually start you off low and test your levels monthly. They keep adjusting your levels until you are consistently in the desired range. A good doc will shoot for the upper part of the range. Some guys will take less to manipulate their results to get higher scripts, but it is easier said then done. Most docs are very conservative and don't even go straight to injections. Give an update after you see the doc and let us know where you are at.

??????

binder is offline Member
    ok, so you do know that abusing prescription drugs technically isn't "legal" steroids . That would be the same as taking multiple doses of xanax to get high (or stoned, however you want to say it). It's not legal. For it to be completely legal you have to take it as prescribed.

anyways, so you test levels are low because you didn't rebound from a cycle. If i was you I would definitely come clean with the doctor. Your lipid profile being messed up could be the result of something else. If your cholesterol is too low that also with inhibit production of hormones in the body because they are based on a cholesterol molecule. Low cholesterol and your hormone production (which includes testosterone ) will be suppressed.

By not telling your doctor you used anabolics and the rebound effect being the problem for low test he might put you on HRT (it's hormone replacement therapy people....it is incorrect to say TRT) which would only inhibit your body's natural production further. At 22 years old this is a bad thing. I don't know if you have children or not, but this will greatly reduce your chances of ever having them. Now, coming clean, using some medications to increase your natural production back to normal would be the way to go. Then your body will be back to normal before you do another cycle and you can still function like a normal 22 year old when you are off a cycle.

By not coming clean I think you are starting a snowball effect for many things to start going wrong with your natural hormone production.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Got to back up too....first thread said he needs to re do bloodwork and come in fasting....so we dont even know what the levels are and they arent official.....were you not fasting to begin with xyber? that would explain the lipid problem there if so....can throw them way off....i had only coffee with art. sweetner b4 one bloodtest and my lipid profile was disorted
    and agree with binder about the legality and its probably why ppl the really need this shiat cant go in to a pharmacy and order the syringes they need because of abuse....
    not flaming you bro and you can still follow your plan....but low key imo is better for all....and i'm not a steroid expert but i've read a lot of posts here and usually for serious bulk....the test needs to be added with a stronger compound...just raising test doesnt always do it

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Grappler View Post
    As the guys said, no PCT since you won't be coming off of it; however, my doc prescribes Arimidex with the Test to keep my nuts from disappearing and to control estradiol levels. Honestly, I love being on TRT. I feel better, can concentrate better and my libido is way up. I have always had good genes to build muscle but with the Test and Arimidex, I am way more defined and vascular. I love the stuff.
    never heard this b4....somebody correct me if i'm wrong....philly, your doc told you this? and you heard it where b4?

binder is offline Member
    hmm...the adex for testicular atrophy is slightly weird. Usually it's HCG which acts upon the LH and FSH of the body to induce natural testosterone production. I don't know enough about arimidex to know if it will do the same for the LH and FSH. It will lower estradiol levels though.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Will do guys, appreciate the help as I am a noob to TRT... big change going on here from doing it yourself underground vs. Legal TRT will post update in new thread when I find out more!

Again, thanks for all the help guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly Grappler View Post
    Then your Doc is an idiot. Adex has no impact on the size of your nuts and trust me, I am on HRT and Adex and it does nothing for mu\ine

unfotunately...i can attest to the opposite, acutally why i been wanting hcg

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    unfotunately...i can attest to the opposite, acutally why i been wanting hcg
    HCG will bring them back full size in a couple weeks mate

???

????????

natureboy is offline Member
    I think you just got excited at the thought of getting a ** and in your youthful exuberance, you may have jumped the gun. It sounds to me like you will have to go in for more bloodwork, but you will need to fast the night before. So first do that and see where you are. When you get results post them and you will get some help.

Thread Information