Thread: hgh

glenreed is offline New Member

hgh

is hgh considered a steroid ? I realize that hgh supplements are not as good as injections but for me injections are out of the question they are just unaffordable. I fount this article interesting what are your thoughts hgh

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    hgh in any form other then an injectable is a 100% complete waste of money because it dosnt work.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

danno39 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    hgh in any form other then an injectable is a 100% complete waste of money because it dosnt work.
    Agreed 100%. Throw your money in the fireplace. You will get more out of it...

inkslinger is offline Associate Member
    listen to these bros.. It's true.. The other stuff is a waste.. Hgh isn't for everyone because of pricing.. But.. I'd say it's like milk and cookies if you take it with aas.. You wanna also take the hgh at the least 6 months and pref. A yr.. I am currently on my 5th kit and i love the stuff.. Look and feel awesome

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just in case it still is not clear, anything but injectable HGH is total garbage.

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    And no HGH is not considered a steroid .

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    I've recently found some lower priced blue tops. Price is a concern for me. What would be a reasonable dosage range on the lower end (I"m just getting into lifting, am 41, have more bf to drop but have made a coplete lifestyle turn around I"m 235lbs today, last year 295lbs, doing 40min cardio 5-6x/week and eating clean with occasional slips) About to start lifting soon.

2-4iu/day? Also, If you run it for 6mo/1yr where does that leave you 2-3 years later? Do you loose the benefits you have gained? I admit i have more reading to do, I haven't researched much b/c the initial products I were seeing were very high priced. Thanks for any help anyone can offer.

2bshredded is offline Member
    I'd start a new thread 40+.
    I'm 48, started h 4 months ago and am staying at 2 iu's a day, works for me. No weight loss, bf loss, have gotten quite veiny, skin is better, overall feeling is better.
    As far as 2-3 years down the road can't answer that one........if I have my way, I'll do it till I can't anymore.

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    I am 44 and 3 months into my first run of HGH. I like it alot. 2-4 iu's is good for well being and fat loss. 5iu's-up for muscle gains. I have lost about 4% body fat but not dropped any weight. Currently just using GH and nothing else. Once I get leaned out (8% bf) I will kick in a little test and ride that for awhile. Spend some time reading in the Insulin /GH forum. Great info in there.

2bshredded is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
    I am 44 and 3 months into my first run of HGH. I like it alot. 2-4 iu's is good for well being and fat loss. 5iu's-up for muscle gains. I have lost about 4% body fat but not dropped any weight. Currently just using GH and nothing else. Once I get leaned out (8% bf) I will kick in a little test and ride that for awhile. Spend some time reading in the Insulin/GH forum. Great info in there.
    Sounds good.....I started off with Test., haven't got off.
    I'm guessing I lost about 4% as well I'm probably around 12 maybe 11%,......6'3", 225lb and it feels good

Thread Information