BigFluff is offline Junior Member

Exclamation New Symptoms have me a little scared...

Okay guys, NEW Symptoms and problems!

Its been a bit, have been pretty good, ED went away, just a bad stretch I suppose. New problem is a doozy, I get morning sickness like im pregnant, with pain in lower left, upper left and lower right sides of my abdomen. It is so bad I have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning, eating doesnt help, nor does NOT eating before bed. It's kinda scary, it makes it SO hard to get up and get to work so sick all the time, its KILLING me. Comes and goes during the day as well, with it coming back at night. I also have been getting light headed during the day, I havent been eating very much, so that might be from not getting enough food, but it was so bad, working on my car today I got up off the ground and almost whited out, very white, but not the total takeover (if you know what I mean :-P) grabbed the windowsill to stop from thinking I was gonna pass out. Oh, also took a dark black BM, looked like playdoh black and dray/brown. (SORRY TO BE OPEN ABOUT THAT ONE, someone mentioned it earlier to be worried if i saw it, and worried I am)
    Any ideas? I remember a liver condition you were talking about, maybe the earlier problems were the early onset of whats going on now, any help would be great as usual, this is really scary

My last bloodwork was

glucose 77
    bun 25
    creatinine 1.7
    lytes---
    sodium 142
    potassium 3.9
    chloride 101
    co2 ----- 31
    calcium 9.8
    anion gap 11
    total protein 8.2
    albumin 5.3
    bilirubin total .2
    ast/sgot 114
    alt/sgpt 108
    alk phosphatase 92

tsh .79
    testos total 398
    tersos free 14.4
    Last edited by BigFluff; 09-10-2008 at 10:03 PM.

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    When did you go to the doctor for this blood test? Moreover, have you seen a doctor about this bro? If I were you, I would go see my doctor immediately about this.

Anyway, by what you're describing, it could be many things -I'm not a doctor- but 1st) you're not eating, so whenever you do so it hurts so you could be suffering from some gastro (GI) disorder. It could be your liver, pancreas, stomach or a combined problem involving the three bro.

Try to pay your doctor a visit asap.

Yeah scheduling for tomorrow. The blood test is 3 months old, someone mentioned a liver disorder, with the blackness as a warning sighn

TranscriptionFactor is offline Associate Member
    Ok, the dark black BM is the clearest signal here - you most likely have some bleeding in your upper gastrointestinal system. This could be very serious - get to a doctor and mention it ASAP.
    Don't drink alcohol, eat spicy foods or take Aspirin or Ibuprofen in the meantime.

Your Cr is 1.7, too high for a youngish person - what was it before? Also BUN a little high. You are dehydrated.
    Your liver enzymes are mildly elevated - could be many things.
    I don't know what your "previous symptoms were"

GI bleeding + dehydration = loss of intravascular volume, hypotension - thus you feel you're about to pass out, esp. when getting up from laying down = called orthostatic hypotension

A massive GI bleed could take you out.
    A doc will want to do an upper GI endoscopy and some procedure to stop further bleeding.

yeah, sounds serious. I am going to try to make an appointment tomorrow, if I cant see my PC doctor, should I just go to the ER and let them know whats going on? (dont know HOW soon I should be seen in case my PC is busy)

TranscriptionFactor is offline Associate Member
    yeah, its pretty serious...go to the ER if you cant get the appt. Tell them you've got abdominal pain, black stools and almost passed out...hopefully you wont have to wait too long to get seen.

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    When I was in my 20's I was diagnosed with IBS and it's seriously painful when it strikes. I had blackened stools on several occasions and thought I was going to pass out and die. A couple times I had to go to the ER, but as I got older it got better. Whatever is causing this I hope that you get to the doc today or go to the ER to find out what's wrong. I hope you feel better.

whynot960 is offline Associate Member
    I know if you take any pepto it will cause your stools to be black. did you take anything like that for an upset stomach.

bbuilder is offline Associate Member
    WHY are you juicing so young?

Just curious as to your thoughts.

Thread Information