FuPayMe is offline Junior Member

Hrt is for life....what about androgel?

I finally found a doc that will give me a script. Except now im not as excited about it. Hrt for life is what makes me iffy about it. Is there anyway i can make it temporary? Is androgel or cream for life too? The doc is pretty open to what I want, which is great. Maybe i should ask him for hcg only. Could i run hcg or the androgel temporarily?

FullMoonHowlingWolf is offline Senior Member
    TRT does not have to be for life. How old are you? What are your blood test ranges?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    it is usually understood that you go on hrt(trt) because your not producing an optimum amount of the horomone (testosterone ) naturally and wont ever again if ever at all...no way to know how much you produced b4 unless you had the levels checked
    but if you cant ever produce it naturally then you'll be taking it for life...why would you not want to

natureboy is offline Member
    I'm with Jman! Why do you need TRT? If you need it now you need it always!

Hey guys want to go fishing?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by FullMoonHowlingWolf View Post
    when and where

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    when and where
    We've got people that want to fish, now we just need a boat!

Count me in!

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I have a jet boat if you guys can come to Seattle.

Quote Originally Posted by THORSZ View Post
    I have a jet boat if you guys can come to Seattle.
    I've got some free air miles! I think I've done hijacked my first thread.

You certainly did! Aren't you ashamed? Lol

SWOLLL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FuPayMe View Post
    I finally found a doc that will give me a script. Except now im not as excited about it. Hrt for life is what makes me iffy about it. Is there anyway i can make it temporary? Is androgel or cream for life too? The doc is pretty open to what I want, which is great. Maybe i should ask him for hcg only. Could i run hcg or the androgel temporarily?

I don't know of anyone that had any decent results from androgel . Have you cycled before?

Do you think you shut your test production down from poor pct? If thats the case I would give hcg a try first I did before I got on trt.

I ask about the cycle because that is what I believe shut me down but I didn't have any luck at all with androgel or hcg alone.

I just started test cyp two weeks ago and its already kicking in and me and my wife are both ecstatic.

I am with jpkman and natureboy why wouldn't you want to be on trt if you need it. I bet you if you need it and you try it you will be very happy.

I had a boat in Galveston a week or so ago...If I don't anymore my insurance should buy me a new one soon. Deep sea is the only way to fish.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Go the HCG route first without the gel.

The gel will suppress your natural production.

If your natural production still sucks after the HCG, then it's TRT for life.

Ive never cycled. My total test was 350, scale of around 300-900. I dont want to be on it for life seeing how im 18 and i want kids someday. I know a guy i work with who went on agel for 6 months. I dont know about his levels now, but he grows a beard, he says it grows slow, but it always has. Anyway has anyone ever ran hrt like a cycle, and come off with an aggressive pct?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    You are 18? Give me a break, your endocrine system is just right now developing. Just because you dont have 1000ng test right now, doesn t mean it s unnormal. did you talk it over with an endocrinologist or just some quack? I would never ever **** up my developing hormone system, never!

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    The weather has already turned to rain up here in the NW. Looks like I should head to FL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx*** View Post
    You are 18? Give me a break, your endocrine system is just right now developing. Just because you dont have 1000ng test right now, doesn t mean it s unnormal. did you talk it over with an endocrinologist or just some quack? I would never ever **** up my developing hormone system, never!
    Exactly! Kids just don't want to listen it seems, but we can have hope.

Quote Originally Posted by THORSZ View Post
    The weather has already turned to rain up here in the NW. Looks like I should head to FL!!!
    It's cooling down, might not be a bad idea. These types of threads are killing me.

Ive never cycled. My total test was 350, scale of around 300-900. I dont want to be on it for life seeing how im 18 and i want kids someday. I know a guy i work with who went on agel for 6 months. I dont know about his levels now, but he grows a beard, he says it grows slow, but it always has. Anyway has anyone ever ran hrt like a cycle, and come off with an aggressive pct?
    Good that you haven't cycled and you don't need to. Educate yourself now and then when you turn 21 if you still think you need steroids there will be lot of people to help you achieve your goals. Doing steroids before 21 is just plain stupid and/or lack of education.

At 18 I doubt it would be very easy for you to find a Dr. will to rescribe you any type of test.

I am sure this is not what you want to hear but you need to wait.

I'm not a Dr. but you may be having a late puberty or something of that sort you don't want to cycle or start trt until later.

At least go to a real doc not some quack ready to give you a script of whatever you ask for and find out what really going on.

You need to know that cycling or even unneccessary trt can and will screw you up for life.

Hopefully one of the docs on here can help point you in the right direction but unfortunantely that won't be towards any test yet.

Good luck and try to be patient or you'll regret it later. A patient 18 year old I am sure thats an oxymoron.

Quote Originally Posted by SWOLLL View Post
    At 18 I doubt it would be very easy for you to find a Dr. will to rescribe you any type of test.

I am sure this is not what you want to hear but you need to wait.

I'm not a Dr. but you may be having a late puberty or something of that sort you don't want to cycle or start trt until later.

At least go to a real doc not some quack ready to give you a script of whatever you ask for and find out what really going on.

You need to know that cycling or even unneccessary trt can and will screw you up for life.

Hopefully one of the docs on here can help point you in the right direction but unfortunantely that won't be towards any test yet.

Good luck and try to be patient or you'll regret it later. A patient 18 year old I am sure thats an oxymoron.
    well, i agree cycling young can mess with the endocrine system, but i dont agree that it absolutely will screw someone young for life. TRT, if on for life, would just suck period. Lol, i didnt have late puberty, it was a little slow i guess, 13-14, but im pretty much grown, my girlfriend is six months pregnant, (1 in 4 kids fathers are not actually who the man they think they is their father, but i trust her) The reason i felt i needed some replacement is 1, its low, 2 i have felt mildly depressed, 3 i cant put mass on, mainly because my appetite is shitty, but with a couple added shakes i get in about 3500-4000 cals a day, 4 im tired all damn day with little energy. Also my main concern is the erections, pretty damn weak.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    well, i agree cycling young can mess with the endocrine system, but i dont agree that it absolutely will screw someone young for life. TRT, if on for life, would just suck period. Lol, i didnt have late puberty, it was a little slow i guess, 13-14, but im pretty much grown, my girlfriend is six months pregnant, (1 in 4 kids fathers are not actually who the man they think they is their father, but i trust her) The reason i felt i needed some replacement is 1, its low, 2 i have felt mildly depressed, 3 i cant put mass on, mainly because my appetite is shitty, but with a couple added shakes i get in about 3500-4000 cals a day, 4 im tired all damn day with little energy. Also my main concern is the erections, pretty damn weak.
    Go to an endo. Don't self medicate man.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    it doesnt have to screw your endocrine system - the point is, it can do this.

your test level is low, but not unnormally low. period.

mildly depresed? are you kidding? this could be ANYTHING!

you can t put mass on, cause you eat shitty. wow, let me load up my guns with test - now this is really strange. no mass thoug you aint eatin nothing? man, go directly to the ER lol

sorry, this sounds more like an excuse. get some more medical check ups, talk to an endocrinologist and don t **** up your life cause you re a little unsure who you are...

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    18 and on TRT. I don't think so. Bro, find another Doc!

The point of the brd is to keep each other safe and healthy. TRT at that age is NOT the way to go!

MJ

1. I am just trying to stress how esily it can screw you up for life young or old
    2. It may have been low at the time of the test for a number of reasons, but more importantly if it is low go to a legit dr and find out why

3. You answered that one yourself you can't put on mass because you don't eat right.

Don't think even with a cycle or Trt that you will put on mass if your diet not in check.

I'm not trying to be a dick or flame you I really try not to do that to anyone I just don't think this is what you need, you'll be amazed at the energy you'll have when your eating right.

Get to the doc and find out whats going on, get your diet in check, and good luck

1. I am just trying to stress how esily it can screw you up for life young or old
    2. It may have been low at the time of the test for a number of reasons, but more importantly if it is low go to a legit dr and find out why

3. You answered that one yourself you can't put on mass because you don't eat right.

Don't think even with a cycle or Trt that you will put on mass if your diet not in check.

I'm not trying to be a dick or flame you I really try not to do that to anyone I just don't think this is what you need, you'll be amazed at the energy you'll have when your eating right.

Get to the doc and find out whats going on, get your diet in check, and good luck

Thread Information