longislandkid55 is offline New Member

need some advise..

whats up all, i'm new to this forum but not to steroids ...i've done many cycles my most recent was test and deca ...i've done sust and dbols in the passed as well....im thinking of doing a nice moderate cycle of hgh...like three or so kits and possibly stack it with some test, but not sure....im 25 years old and talking to a few people they said im too young, i value there opinion but i want other opinions as well...please help out with some valuable advise and i would appreciate it

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Personally I am your age and I am chosing to wait until I get a bit older to use HGH. It is very expensive and needs to be run for a minimum of 6 months to get the real benifits.

well that was my main concern...my age...and i thank u for ur opinion..in terms of money i know pricing and i heard three kits should be sufficiant...but i mean i have read that after the age of 21 ur growth hormone levels strarts to decrease...i'm not saying i am gonna do it a hundred % but i am thinking about it...if i do decide to do it at this age how in what ways can it harm me and in what ways would i gain...again i have read alot into this and i just want others opinions as well..people who know more and have experience as well..thanx again ...

and redz what age do u think is the right time??i have heard all different ones such as 40 or 30 or 35.

Well how much would you be using?100iu kit is about a 1 month supply.

ya exactly .....i would run about three kits maybe four...and maybe stack some test in there maybe not.

Anything less than 6 months of HGH is money down the drain.

alright i appreciate the advise...in what terms, u think i would just not gain anything from it or not enuff? and what kind would u prefer?

Thread Information