BigDog225 is offline New Member

Deca Expiration Date

Picked up my Deca script yesterday. Vial says it expires in about 3 months. This is from a compounding pharmacy. Is that all that its lasts for? I know test is like a year or longer.

If anyone can answer my question above that would be great and also I would like to know what you guys run deca at while on TRT if you are so lucky to do so.

Test @ ?
    Deca @ ?

All the time? Once a year? Etc?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Deca for trt is usually minimum 200 mgs/week I would ask the compounding co about the date that is rather short. the date should be at least a year or so. it will be good for a while after the ex date though if stored properly

Also, true TRT is for life, so there is no need to stop as long as you get regular bloodwork and take the proper anti estrogen precautions. Don't need to worry about suppression when on TRT

So your saying if your TRT is at 100mgs a week you would be good taking 200mgs of Deca per week? I thought the test would be at a higher dose than the Deca. Thanks for the input.

GTOne is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog225 View Post
    If anyone can answer my question above that would be great and also I would like to know what you guys run deca at while on TRT if you are so lucky to do so.

Test @ ?
    Deca @ ?

All the time? Once a year? Etc?
    i have run it as part of TRT.

It was Test E @ 300mg a week and Deca @ 200mg a week. I then doubled that shortly thereafter for a cycle. All was part of TRT program and monitored though... Good results btw.

Good stuff to know. Is deca still apart of your TRT GTONE?

GTOne is offline Associate Member
    it can be. right now i am taking test @300 mg a week with a combo of winnie and var eod @ 50mgs per. good for dropping some fat.

the deca and test was great for adding some mass. will try that again in a few months. felt great too - no joint pains...

Cool. Just losing the joint pains sound sweet! Thanks for your info.

luxifer93 is offline Senior Member
    The potency usually starts to recede slowly after the expiration date. I usually run twice the mg's of test than the deca to avoid deca dick.

Thread Information