flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member

Here's a question about morning wood.

Ok, if your natural test production stops completely when on trt, then what causes morning wood? R.E.M.? I always understood it was because your natural test production was highest in the early am. Or could it be that you still are producing a small amount of natty test even when on a trt protocol?

There has to be a different reason.

kickinit is offline Member
    you lost me man. TRT will give you morning woods too, why would it not?

Since I started I even brush my cock against my pants FREEBALLIN I get a chub. Morning woods all day everyday, its NICE.....

Quote Originally Posted by kickinit View Post
    you lost me man. TRT will give you morning woods too, why would it not?

Since I started I even brush my cock against my pants FREEBALLIN I get a chub. Morning woods all day everyday, its NICE.....
    I hear ya - it just doesn't make sense to me to say that you get morning wood because your test is at it's highest level in the morning. When you are on trt your test levels should be pretty steady all day (if your natty test production has shut down). It really doesn't matter - just wondering.

GottaGetIt is offline Junior Member
    Mornin' wood....... what's that? Haven't got it.

ZonaDave is offline Member
    morning wood is like a self-test function for your dick, it has nothing to do with arousal or your hormones being the highest in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by ZonaDave View Post
    morning wood is like a self-test function for your dick, it has nothing to do with arousal or your hormones being the highest in the morning.
    lol, Thanks.
    I was just gettin' at the fact that my system is off far enough at
    this point that I've not had wood in a while.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    weird but not always wood in the morning for me but a lot of times during daytime naps

Just something I used to take for granted and didn't think about till it was gone.

This is why I want to know what causes it. Before my trt, I didn't have morning wood. After I started - the wood came back.

Gotta, your on trt right? I am sure your t levels are at least normal right now - correct? But you don't experience this now.

What else triggers besides r.e.m. sleep? There has to be another chemical trigger here. T to E ratio? IGF? SBGH? DHT?

Quote Originally Posted by flatscat View Post
    This is why I want to know what causes it. Before my trt, I didn't have morning wood. After I started - the wood came back.

Gotta, your on trt right? I am sure your t levels are at least normal right now - correct? But you don't experience this now.

What else triggers besides r.e.m. sleep? There has to be another chemical trigger here. T to E ratio? IGF? SBGH? DHT?
    Yep, TRT.
    1036 on creme but my Estradiol is still high at 48 (<-29).
    Switched to Injectibles (mis-dosed (maybe experimented is more truthful in a sense) and felt the best I have in a while - though not perfect)
    a couple weeks ago and lost the weird sides I was having, but won't get bloods for a few weeks yet.
    My sleep patterns are lousy (like 4-6 hours if lucky most nights - and only with some sort of "aid") and haven't had morning wood at all; and very poor wood in general.
    Lucklily (or not) I'm not looking to date currently (well I'd like to but....) so I won't need to humiliate myself there.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Dude... a common symptom of low testosterone is no morning wood. When you replace your natural inferior low test with levels that you are supposed to have, the morning wood comes back.

The external test you are taking is the same kind of test your body makes and you are replacing it with higher levels than your body makes. Replacing implies that your body stops making it and you are subbing it with an external source. Your body doesn't know the difference between synthetic test or natural test and doesn't care if your body stops making it yourself.

luxifer93 is offline Senior Member
    When I'm on a good cycle I have wood all f'n night!

Thread Information