GTOne is offline Associate Member

HGH as part of TRT Question

I am considering adding the use of HGH to my TRT regimen, but concerned about the frequency of injections.

I travel some (probably 7 days in any given month), and curious as to how others, who use HGH, and may travel frequently, handle it.

Given that it has to be refrigerated and injected daily, is it a bad idea to start this regimen if one travels fairly frequently?

Appreciate the feedback...

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    hmmm, well HGH is a good addition to HRT

You would just need to plan your usage around your trips. maybe don't reconstitute your HGH until you arrive at your destination then keep it in the mini bar or somewhere on ice

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    I think you have to travel with a cooler or something.

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    are your 7 days of travel in a row or are they broken up? are you doing your trt to include gh under a docs ( do you have legal prescriptions) care or on your on?

GTOne is offline Associate Member
    travel days are broken up most of the time, but can be up to say 3 nights in a row. i am under a docs care so i would have a legal prescription. just sounds like a pain, and if i travel with co-workers, i can imagine going through security with a cooler and the questions i would get. i'll see if the doc has any advice, but am curious what others on the board have done (if anything...).

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    if most of your stays are 2 or 3 nights personally i would inject before i left and then as soon as i returned but thats me. good idea to see what your docs thoughts are,is he/she a gp or trt doc?

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    I travel with GH. Not a big deal. Just don't reconstitute it until you need it. The amount of time it is in your suitcase it won't need refridgeration. Take it from your fridge to your suitcase and then right into your hotel room fridge. No problem.

Razzberry is offline New Member
    Get an insulated bag and dry ice.

Med equip stores sell them.

ZonaDave is offline Member

GottaGetIt is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j4ever41 View Post
    if most of your stays are 2 or 3 nights personally i would inject before i left and then as soon as i returned but thats me.
    Me too.
    If you're on a 5/2 schedule just make sure you get what you need
    during that 7 days.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I travel with it all the time. I carry a doctors note with it also saying it's OK for travel. I take my constituted wrapped in a soft freezer/cooler pad inside a small Styrofoam box, same one they ship to me in and it will stay cold for days but of course I put it in the refrigerator as soon as I get to wherever. I carry it in my backpack and have only been questioned once with no problems.

Fixr is offline Associate Member
    Skipping 3 days is no big deal, dont even worry about it, just keep your weekly dose the same. A week at a time, then i would consider other options.

Thread Information