drive it!! is offline Associate Member

back down to trt after cycle

my doc, has me on 200mgs a wk of cyp for about a year now i feel like milion bucks. ive also ran cylces in past squeezed in between blood work and checkups. i just finished 12 wks of tren enth at 500-600 a wk with test around 300a wk. now im back to trt dose for a bout a month before my next labs are due, he checks all the usual stuff, cholesterol, prostate numbers, and obviously test levels. will anything point to the tren? (will def have to were a huge baggy sweatshirt to checkup gained around 15lbs and stripped off BF) according to all the pct calcualtors ive used my test numbers should be back in line with what he expects to find to continue my trt script. thanx for the help

seriousmass is offline Banned
    you'll be fine. and your test levels should be normal within 4 weeks.

don't do anything stupid like doing another compound before the check up! that perscription is like gold. lol don't wanna lose it

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    As mass said giving yourself a month you should be fine, it does have a longer half life then ace but 4 weeks from your last injection should be long enough.
    When I run mine I am going to stick with Ace for the simple fact that it dissipates faster.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you'll be fine

ZonaDave is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drive it!! View Post
    my doc, has me on 200mgs a wk of cyp for about a year now i feel like milion bucks. ive also ran cylces in past squeezed in between blood work and checkups. i just finished 12 wks of tren enth at 500-600 a wk with test around 300a wk. now im back to trt dose for a bout a month before my next labs are due, he checks all the usual stuff, cholesterol, prostate numbers, and obviously test levels. will anything point to the tren? (will def have to were a huge baggy sweatshirt to checkup gained around 15lbs and stripped off BF) according to all the pct calcualtors ive used my test numbers should be back in line with what he expects to find to continue my trt script. thanx for the help
    what kind of numbers will you have on 200mg TC/week? does that put you over? i'm assuming he's ok with that because that's what he prescibed.

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ZonaDave View Post
    what kind of numbers will you have on 200mg TC/week? does that put you over? i'm assuming he's ok with that because that's what he prescibed.
    It's because he is on TRT which is permanent. Rather then having to do a PCT and recover... (thus allowing natural test levels to return to normal)... he can just go back onto his normal dosage of 200mg / EW. Therefore, his test levels should be completely normalized / not un-ordinarily high by next month.

drive it!! is offline Associate Member
    thanx for all the feed back guys. in regard to my numbers the scale he uses shows normal being between 275-850 my original numbers were 247 before trt. we started at .5 cc a wk (the cyp is dosed at 200mg a cc) this took me up to 550ish he increased it .75 a wk but i used 1 cc a wk w/o him knowing it this took me to 1350 so he asked me to either lower dose or stretch inj to every 10 days. so im using .75 each wk for a month i should be fine and yes your right the script is priceless. thanx again

ZonaDave is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drive it!! View Post
    thanx for all the feed back guys. in regard to my numbers the scale he uses shows normal being between 275-850 my original numbers were 247 before trt. we started at .5 cc a wk (the cyp is dosed at 200mg a cc) this took me up to 550ish he increased it .75 a wk but i used 1 cc a wk w/o him knowing it this took me to 1350 so he asked me to either lower dose or stretch inj to every 10 days. so im using .75 each wk for a month i should be fine and yes your right the script is priceless. thanx again
    oh ok, so you're taking 150mg/week for TRT. are you taking anything else in your TRT protocol? just curious to hear how it's working out for you.

Thread Information