Thread: Trt question?

chrisw1173 is offline New Member

Trt question?

Im turning 32 next mounth and have low test.I have been to 2 diff docs and have been checked and both times it has been on the low side of normale around 300.both docs didnt want to do any thing. Im very tired all the time I cant seem to get in shape any more I have low libido and some ed problems.well i finaly got one of the docs to set me up with a endo and im sure he will want to put me on trt. my only worry is that I dont have any kids yet and would like to at some point.So will trt keep me from being able to have kids??? Im so sick of felling the way I do and want to do something about it but the kid thing worries me. So what would be the best way to go about this?

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    TRT doses of Test will not affect your ability to have kids. I went through exactly what you are going through right now. Except I got stone walled at the doc. They would not give me a script. I opted to go it on my own. So far I am 2 weeks on 100mg/wk of Test-E and I feel normal again. Prior to the Test I had lost my desire to workout. Yesterday I was back in the gym and loving it. Good luck to you.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
    TRT doses of Test will not affect your ability to have kids.
    That is not entirely true, TRT doses were used as birth control in China for years. Although it isn't 100% effective birth control, while on TRT you are likely to be sterile. This goes away when you come off of TRT or when you introduce HCG into your program, sometimes.

mcx
    mcx is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Chris, im currently in the same ****ing boat your in. Im going to be 32 in July, and you described the same shit i deal with. Im going to an endocrinologist today at the cleveland clinic in fact. I still plan on getting the TRT going onmy own though. Im sick and tired of being half a person.

chrisw1173 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the replys everyone.mxc you siad it bro this half preson shit it getting old fast! 2 years ago I was 205 with 9 % bf now Im 180 and about 14 to 15 % bf .I was benchin 365 now i kills me to get 275 up this suck!!!!!!! And just like you silver bolt I just have to make my self work out. I just want to feel normale again!

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisw1173 View Post
    Thanks for the replys everyone.mxc you siad it bro this half preson shit it getting old fast! 2 years ago I was 205 with 9 % bf now Im 180 and about 14 to 15 % bf .I was benchin 365 now i kills me to get 275 up this suck!!!!!!! And just like you silver bolt I just have to make my self work out. I just want to feel normale again!
    You will get your life back on so many levels.
    Last edited by FallenWyvern; 02-26-2009 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mcx View Post
    Chris, im currently in the same ****ing boat your in. Im going to be 32 in July, and you described the same shit i deal with. Im going to an endocrinologist today at the cleveland clinic in fact. I still plan on getting the TRT going onmy own though. Im sick and tired of being half a person.
    I just found this boat unfortunatly..Cant get off...."no pun intended" but I'm gonna start monday on trt..time for Dr. Feelgood to get back in my system..

Thread Information