jc77x is offline New Member

H.R.T. Injections in Belly

Anyone elses HRT doc have them injecting Test Cyp in there bellys?......Im on real small dose, 25mg's 2x a week to start....plus HCG 250iu's 1x every 2 weeks......Injecting the Test Cyp into the belly fat with an insulin needle sure beats the hell out of a 23g into the shoulder lol.........Plus didnt feel like dealing with the Gel/Cream every day......she claims guys are getting good results out of her clinic with this method......I know my dose is small but I do feel pretty good after only 3 weeks.......Next up will be some HGH 1-2iu 5 days on 2 off in hopes of healing up some old injuries...cant wait..........Doc is cool as hell to work with

My #'s
    IGF-1....132
    IGFBP 3.....3.9
    Test Total.....560
    Test Free....63.4
    Test Bioavailable.....144.2

Bottom 2 #'s were in range but on the real low end.....Total Test was right in the middle......Ill have new #'s end of April........Id Imagine she will bump up Test Cyp Inj to 50mg's 2x a week cause I dont think 25 mgs will do too much but who knows

Good luck all
    Last edited by jc77x; 03-14-2009 at 02:07 PM.

rctriplefresh5 is offline New Member
    like into your actual stomach? or just your muscle bellys?

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Test is supposed to be an IM (intra muscular) injection into a large muscle. Typically glutes, quads, and some do delts. No way I would in ject into my abdominal cavity. The only thing I inject in that area is GH and it is a SQ (subqutainous) injection.

british bulldog 1 is offline Associate Member
    no way bro

It is a Sub Q (subqutainous) injection into the belly area jsut like the HGH injections..LOL.....not the actual abdominal cavity.......Just wondering if maybe by injecting it into a fatty area it just gets into your system slower......It must work cause others Test levels have gone up using using that method........Im sure you cant go injecting 200 mgs in that area...only small amounts

GottaGetIt is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like you have a supportive doc. Congrats.
    I had someone suggest that to me on another forum.
    I asked my doc about it and he read me the riot act.
    I shoot IM but have heard of positive results the way
    you're doing it.
    The creme gave me weird sides. Happier injecting personally.
    I've been on HGH for a few months but haven't noticed anything
    positive out of it yet. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by jc77x View Post
    Anyone elses HRT doc have them injecting Test Cyp in there bellys?......Im on real small dose, 25mg's 2x a week to start....plus HCG 250iu's 1x every 2 weeks......Injecting the Test Cyp into the belly fat with an insulin needle sure beats the hell out of a 23g into the shoulder lol.........Plus didnt feel like dealing with the Gel/Cream every day......she claims guys are getting good results out of her clinic with this method......I know my dose is small but I do feel pretty good after only 3 weeks.......Next up will be some HGH 1-2iu 5 days on 2 off in hopes of healing up some old injuries...cant wait..........Doc is cool as hell to work with

My #'s
    IGF-1....132
    IGFBP 3.....3.9
    Test Total.....560
    Test Free....63.4
    Test Bioavailable.....144.2

Bottom 2 #'s were in range but on the real low end.....Total Test was right in the middle......Ill have new #'s end of April........Id Imagine she will bump up Test Cyp Inj to 50mg's 2x a week cause I dont think 25 mgs will do too much but who knows

Good luck all

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    it is becoming a pretty common protocol to inject it subq into the belkly area. although I had my doubts these ideas come from very knowledgable, well known HRT experts in the US.

I tried it out but didnt get the same effect as with IM, so I stick with IM, but some small study groups have demnonstrated that it works well.

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    How are you able to get the Test-oil through a slin-pin? Damn I have a difficult time getting through a 23ga.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    it should work fine for very small volume injections as with hrt
    for a steroid cycle it's a very bad idea

Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Bolt View Post
    How are you able to get the Test-oil through a slin-pin? Damn I have a difficult time getting through a 23ga.
    takes about 2 minutes to get 25ml's in....the test Cyp I have is a perscription from a pharmacy........to me it doesnt seem as oily/thick as other non perscription gear I have bought

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    25MG.. not ML..

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What if you dont have any belly fat? LOL

Thread Information