Thread: test levels

gdawgs is offline New Member

test levels

Ok on a scale of 300 to 1000 my test levels came back at 996,on 200mg a week and it was 446 on 100mg a week,the thing is at 996 i still felt like crap and no sex drive,what can cause my sex drive not to be there,before i had test problems i wanted it every day,now its 1 time a week,dang what is wrong,the stupid doc said it can take six months,whats everyones opion on this.

UncleD is offline Associate Member
    maybe estrogen is to high add armidex at .25ed see if it helps and maybe sbhg or w/e it is that bings to test is high see what your FREE test levels are thats what counts is what is free

Yea it could be,im going to a new doc in 2 weeks,because my old doc would not test my estrogen.So i found a new one that deals with trt alot,its a uroligist,but my old one is a endo,and he has no clue,im 33 and he wants my level at 450,and im thinking at least 600 when the new one get all my levels.

ZonaDave is offline Member
    it can anywhere from 6-12 months for full recovery but you should notice a huge difference within 4-6 weeks when dosing is proper.

do you have the rest of your numbers (with ranges)? total T is such an insignificant measurement when trying to get your protocol fine tuned.

if you feel like crap there is something still off. 200mg is alot of T for repacement purposes.

when did you draw blood in relation to your shot?

are you on one shot per week or two?

are you on HCG ?

well im on 125 mg a week now,and he wouldnt give me hcg ,and im picking up my lab results monday.I told him about me and the wife wanting kids and he still didnt want to even talk about hcg,so i decided it was time for a new doc,as for labs he wouldnt even test my estrogen levels,he really sucked,so i hope this new doc has a open mind about getting me better.And my blood was done the day before my next shot.
    Last edited by gdawgs; 03-20-2009 at 07:38 PM. Reason: left out somthing

GottaGetIt is offline Junior Member
    I'd guess estrogen. Amazing he wouldn't test for it.
    My GP wouldn't even consider putting me on Test
    because I was within range. (lower 1/3)
    Good choice to change doctors.

ZonaDave is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gdawgs View Post
    well im on 125 mg a week now,and he wouldnt give me hcg,and im picking up my lab results monday.I told him about me and the wife wanting kids and he still didnt want to even talk about hcg,so i decided it was time for a new doc,as for labs he wouldnt even test my estrogen levels,he really sucked,so i hope this new doc has a open mind about getting me better.And my blood was done the day before my next shot.
    sometimes you get a good doc and sometimes you get a dud! you just have to find one that knows his shit. any doctor that doesn't test for estrogen should never write a script for T in the first place so you're not missing much with the old doc.

125mg/week is a good dose. i have E2 issues also so to help even things out i split my dose and take two 60mg shots/week. 120mg/week works well for me and i have great workouts.

HCG will boost your T level a few hundred points. from what i hear, guys who don't use HCG have to bump their dose up a little to get in the upper range. taking a single 200mg shot probably drove your E2 up and i have a feeling that's what was making you feel like crap.

how long have you been on the 125mg dose?

Ive been on about 5 months and i have more energy its just the sex drive that is my issue.But i excited about seeing a new doc,it sucks living in a small town with very few docs who doesnt have a clue,so im going to atlanta where there are some good ones.
    Last edited by gdawgs; 03-21-2009 at 01:15 AM. Reason: not done

Thread Information