uphjlyy is offline New Member

arimidex questions

Guys,
    Looking for some advice on arimidex . I've been on a shot of 100 m/l test E for about 6 weeks now, had some of andro-gel left over from previous prescription and decided 2 weeks ago to start using 2 packages per day to see how I felt with increased dosage. Ran out of andro-gel on Friday. Today (Saturday) I noticed my nipples are sensitive so I decided to take the arimidex I was prescribed. I haven't taken any before and I am aware that the normal here is 1/4 tablet every other day. Today I took 1/2 tablet and and going to go to 1/4 tablet EOD starting Monday. I've also noticed I feel more bloated and maybe my blood pressure is up, although I haven't checked, just feel different. My questions are; how fast will I notice a difference, should I take more up front, or is the 1/4 tablet EOD enough, and will this also raise the total Test in my body, if the arimidex will not allow the Test to convert to estrogen.I'm starting Monday to take 150 m/l shot Test E, and will continue the arimidex from there. Thanks for all info.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Adex will make you less bloated. 1/4 EOD is enough. Give it some time.

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    Adex will make you less bloated. 1/4 EOD is enough. Give it some time.

Agree - give it a week or so.

uphjlyy is offline New Member
    thanks guys, I took .5 on Saturday, Monday .25 and today (Wed) .25, and I think I've seen a difference already. So my next question is; does this mean there will be more test in my system (less converted to estrogen)?

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    I believe the short answer is yes. I don't think it is a large amount.

ZonaDave is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by uphjlyy View Post
    thanks guys, I took .5 on Saturday, Monday .25 and today (Wed) .25, and I think I've seen a difference already. So my next question is; does this mean there will be more test in my system (less converted to estrogen)?
    correct.

BoomBoom68 is offline New Member
    I am 40 5'8 190 considering doing my first ever cycle - either Test E or c - I have gone to an endo once to get prescribed androgel for low T - I was 275 and now it is at 477 - still low - instead of getting the Test E or C from a friend would the endo prescribe that and arimidex ? I feel kinda funny asking for it - I mean I don't think you are supposed to go to your endo and tell him you want him to prescribe a cycle - right?

BoomBoom68 is offline New Member
    I am 40 and considering doing my first cycle of Test E - I went to an an endo about 1 year ago and got prescribed androgel for low T - I was 2705 and now it is 477 - still low - instead of getting the gear from a friend would an endo prescribe Test E or C with arimidex ? I am new to this so bear with me. I feel kind of funny making an appointment to ask him to put me on Test Cyp wan AI.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom68 View Post
    I am 40 and considering doing my first cycle of Test E - I went to an an endo about 1 year ago and got prescribed androgel for low T - I was 2705 and now it is 477 - still low - instead of getting the gear from a friend would an endo prescribe Test E or C with arimidex? I am new to this so bear with me. I feel kind of funny making an appointment to ask him to put me on Test Cyp wan AI.
    didnt need to double post and/or post on someone elses thread...find the new thread link(button) and start your own thread and there you will be welcomed to ar

Thread Information