SilverTest is offline Senior Member

minimum HRT without AI

What dose canone take for TRT , without needing an AI at all.

is that possible ?

anybody does that even at "high" HRT dosages (i.e 200 mg/week) ??

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Depends how your personally react, but many on a dose of 250mgs every 14 days don't need an AI.

aha , i see. thanks marc

anyone else bumpppezzzz

I know guys who run cycles and don't need an AI so its all down to the individual if one is needed.

hummm... so if someone uses 500 mg for a 12 week cycle , and dont need an AI , and he "cruise" on that dose , suppose that for the sake of the question(i know thats not a cruise) , wont he eventully need one in the futur ??

If someone does a 12 week cycle then cruises on the same dose, that isn't a 12 week cycle,thats stupid. Its all down to that individual if he needs an AI or not many are prone others are not.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    If someone does a 12 week cycle then cruises on the same dose, that isn't a 12 week cycle,thats stupid. Its all down to that individual if he needs an AI or not many are prone others are not.
    marc my man , i specified to you that i know its not a cruise , but i asked hat for the sake of the question of course its stupid i know that , ok let me ask it in another way :

if a person stays on 500 mg per week test e for a long time , will he EVENTUALLY need an AI , even if in the begining he dont ???

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post
    marc my man , i specified to you that i know its not a cruise , but i asked hat for the sake of the question of course its stupid i know that , ok let me ask it in another way :

if a person stays on 500 mg per week test e for a long time , will he EVENTUALLY need an AI , even if in the begining he dont ???
    I will say again but the answer is the exactly the same, it doesn't change.

It will depend on that individual there is no set rule, if he needs to introduce one then so be it, some do some dont!

Estrogen related sides effects us differently, some are prone others are not, if symptoms start to develop then implement one, if they dont carry on without one......I cant put it anymore simple for you.

ZonaDave is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post

500mg per week? when you say long time do you mean 10-12 weeks?

like everyone else is saying...it really depends on how your body responds to T. some guys have low T and high E2 before even starting TRT.

some guys need an AI on 100mg/week...like me for example.

the only accurate way to know for sure is to get tested.

hummm ... ok now i get it , i understand , so to each his own .

thanks lot guys !

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don't forget as you age your body is more prone to convert T to E. I think this may account for some of the guys that cycle at high doses that don't need much if any help from an AI. Also, just because you don't see symptoms of gyno doesn't mean that your T to E ratio is not off and not effecting how you feel, libido etc.

uphjlyy is offline New Member
    I didn't need it at 100m/g per week but I've gone to 150m/g every 5 days and now I do need it.

Quote Originally Posted by flatscat View Post
    Don't forget as you age your body is more prone to convert T to E. I think this may account for some of the guys that cycle at high doses that don't need much if any help from an AI. Also, just because you don't see symptoms of gyno doesn't mean that your T to E ratio is not off and not effecting how you feel, libido etc.
    haha tell me about it , i dont have gyno until its SKY HIGH , i mean i am bloated as hell have high blood pressure , body aches , and zero libido etc...

if its a little bit high , my libido and mood and energy get effected much sooner than my nipples

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    I require them at 100mg a week. it bumped me up to 700 test and 46 E2 so I went on Aromasin . My next batch of blood work is not for another week or so but i can tell the Aromasin helped a bunch.

ZonaDave is offline Member
    keep in mind that your levels change with time as your body heals. also, E2 changes if you gain or lose weight. that's why monitoring your symptoms and bloodwork is very important.

Thread Information