TheKing. is offline Junior Member

New Bloodwork Update

Alright, so those of you that dont know. I have been on TRT for about 4-5 months.. The first couple months I was doing 100mg test cyp inject weekly.
    It was not doing anything for me. then started self injecting 200 mg a week thereafter up until now. Went in for Bloodwork yesterday and my total test is at 1400.. I am amazed, my doc told me to cut back to 100 mg weekly.. I forgot to ask about my estradiol but I have a feeling it may be getting higher.. Last couple weeks have not had morning wood like I did a month or so ago.. No problem with getting wood or anything else.. overall, things are pretty good but I really want to stay at 200 mg a week. My last shot was around 300 mg cuz I reached the end of the bottle and didnt look like I was gonna get more than that.. So, I am wondering whether or not I should tell my doc this.. She wants me on 100 for a month then do bloodwork, what do you guys think?

Thanks in advance

bump. Any ideas anyone? Should I continue at 200 or move it down to 100 weekly? My last shot was 300 mg 4 days before the blood work, and it came back 1400.. I am thinking 200 would of had me at about 1000.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    I would gradually cut back to 150mg per week. obviously 200mg per week is to high for you.

ya, but like I said. My last shot 4 days prior was 300 mg.

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    Use 200mg andf 2wks before test drop to 150mg. You will be within range and doc will be pleased. And try to stay on 150mg EW its good dose.

ZonaDave is offline Member
    did you get a full panel done? if so can you post your results with ranges?

it will be easier that way to see what's going on and if your body is working hard to dump the access T.

being too high for too long is not good and your bloodwork will show if that's the case.

each person is different when it comes to TRT protocols and that dose might be great for you but for some it can cause other serious health issues. 200mg/week would be like a cycle for me and i would have to take alot of AI to keep my E2 under control.

are you experiencing any negative symptoms on that dose?

Actually.. I am noticing hair loss.. Can someone please point me in the direction of some medications that will stop the loss...

ZonaDave is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKing. View Post
    Actually.. I am noticing hair loss.. Can someone please point me in the direction of some medications that will stop the loss...
    it could be caused by high DHT levels. have you had that checked?

Thread Information