ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries

Once I start TRT am I on it 4Ever??

I am 34 1/2 years old and going on TRT (hopefully) will I be on this for the rest of my life? I am guessing if there was another way to raise my levels they were do that instead of prescribing steroids ? So will i basically be taking some type of TRT therapy for my test levels till I am old and gray or is it just a few year thing then off you go?

quickv8s10 is offline New Member
    I am 32 and my level is 178ng i ate alot of pain killer's for about 3 years because of my back and i was told that is what killed my test levels. It's for life but i do take a month or two break sometimes. I was off work with my shoulder for 4 months and did not take my replacement and felt fine but after a week back to work and working out i was drained and started my HRT back.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    its supposed to be for as long as you want normal and/or optimal hormone (test) levels....it is not a cure

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    not a cure but sure as hell feels good!!

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I have been on oXycodone (not oxycontin) for 10+ years cuse of m 3 blown out discs

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    I have been on oXycodone (not oxycontin) for 10+ years cuse of m 3 blown out discs
    tramadol for me...sweet addiction

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    I am 34 1/2 years old and going on TRT (hopefully) will I be on this for the rest of my life? I am guessing if there was another way to raise my levels they were do that instead of prescribing steroids ? So will i basically be taking some type of TRT therapy for my test levels till I am old and gray or is it just a few year thing then off you go?
    TRT doesn't fix your natural levels, it replaces them. If you need TRT then you need TRT. You will need it for life. You can come off at any time and go back to the way you are now. If you have a real problem, you won't want to because your quality of life will be 10x better with TRT.

Thread Information