scoobie scack is offline New Member

200 mg Test Cream a Day

My doc Prescribed me 100 mg of compounded Test Cream Twice a Day. I do a good job of rotating where i apply. I am wondering if i am getting enough to make a difference. I asked the Doc and he said if i wanted to go to shots he would do it, but would only prescribe 100 mg a week. Which would be better, 1400 mg of cream or 100 of shot?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    I would prefer the shots !!

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    after its all said and done with the cream i think after absorbsion its only like 20mg of test a day.. something quit low.. had a friend taking it before too.. get the shot.. which u only can get 100 mg shot a week but it absorbs totally different..

scoobie scack is offline New Member
    Next time i go in i will ask for the shot. I wish he would give me 200 a week. i think that would be better.

testmess is offline New Member
    Assuming average absorption rates, the 200mg test cream a day is going to get a lot more T into your system than the 100mg shots a week.

I had a friend on 200mg test cream a day, and his T levels shot way too high and he started to get gyno. So get those blood tests often and watch your climbing T and be sure it levels off at a decent level. If that E2 gets too high watch out.

Thread Information