Paul_Best is offline Associate Member

If you could do it all over again?

29yrs old and talkin to a doc about Hrt. If you could do it all over again for you guys that are on HRT or TRT would you have waited till you were a little older or just get it over with and begin HRT?

rogue01 is offline Associate Member

Numbers

Did you get blood work yet? What are your symptoms and test numbers. I am in the same boat as you.

mancunny is offline Junior Member
    25years old, total 273ng/dl free: 85

One 1 cycle under my belt, 4 years ago. 12 week 600mg test-enan and 300mg deca , followed by clomid regiment.

Can this one cycle be responsible for my low t issues?
    Should I be considering TRT given my age?

Well im on a 16 week cycle right now into 13 weeks of it. Before i went to start i got my blood work done and i was on the low end 302 to be exact not sure about free. I am talkin to a doc right now sayin he will put me on test witch i belive it to be HRT.As for symptoms ahh ed, tired,just not interested in doing anything really and this was before i started my 16 weeks cycle. Another thing is i still want to have 2 more kids will this throw that right out the window?

rogue01 is offline Associate Member
    How much is the Dr talking about putting you on? I am 28 and also in the low 300's with similar symptoms but never cycled. My dr. is just like, that is normal, bye.

well im a still waiting to hear back from him on that topic and thats is really low for our i age i belive talk to another doc or go see and endo doc.

anyone with experiance?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    doesnt make any sense to live without optimal testosterone levels ...consider yourself lucky that you know you have a choice and that you know to check your levels and that there is treatment available
    best of luck
    jpk

Does anyone know on a hrt treatment if it's possible to still have children?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Best View Post
    Does anyone know on a hrt treatment if it's possible to still have children?
    yes its possible but it can make it difficult

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Im 28 and have about 5 cycles under my belt if you count the smallPH cycles I did; Started having symptoms of low test so I had a shit load of test run.

Test was 276

Family dr said I was in the normal range, (I knew better)

Went to a Uroligist and he started TRT the same day I came in.

I have 2 kids and have been fixed so that is not a problem for me. If you want to have more kids you dont want to start TRT.You may still be able to have them But the longer your on TRT year round the lower the chance .

In my mind I was ready to jump on TRT as fast as I could.

My sex drive is gone -I was tired as hell and not just like you had a bad nights sleep or 1 night where i couldnt get it up. I could sleep all day and night and sex is still non-existant..

Thanks for the input. How long have you been on the trt treatments?

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    29yrs old and talkin to a doc about Hrt. If you could do it all over again for you guys that are on HRT or TRT would you have waited till you were a little older or just get it over with and begin HRT?
    I would have started mine 3 years ago when we tested for it and found the results to be Low!
    In that 3 year period that I could have been on TRT feeling better and energized to hit the gym and all that I gained about 45 pound of fat!
    So now 4 month in to my life long cycle I feel better and have begun the long road to transformation magic!
    Defiantly do not advocate waiting to anyone anymore!

whats your treatment look like as for dosages and what not if you dont mind me asking?

100mg of test C every 5 days
    12.5 mgs of Aromasin EOD

diesel2030 is offline Junior Member
    12.5 mg aromasin EOD?..wow seems high

well considering recommended dosage is 25mg ED I think 12.5 EOD doesnt seem to outlandish? Often times I do end up going E3D because I just hate the taste lol.

LexusIS09 is offline suspended for a very long time
    If you're on TRT you generally aren't going to be able to have kids. The reason is because the test in your body is all artificial.. and therefore the sperm count is SIGNIFICANTLY lowered / suppressed. Now I'm not going to say it's impossible to have children... because many people do get their girlfriends accidently pregnant while they're on cycle (and therefore shutdown). But I will say that the longer you remain on TRT your opportunity cost will continue to increase, as each month you're on it = less probability of actually having children..

get some sperm frozen.. or just start f*cking tonight... my other two suggestions lol

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    so you using research aromasin ? im going to see if my dr will give me a script for aromasin

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    not true at all not being able to have children on trt, docs will prescribe hcg .

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    my dr said were just trying to raise my levels back to optimum and then my body will want to stay there and i can come off the trt,

he said i would have no problems with children may be time for new dr

Thanks for the input. How long have you been on the trt treatments?
    Im going into my 3rd week of TRT.

Im not sleeping all day now but something is still not right so im gonna have my E2 and prolactin tested asap

Quote Originally Posted by ENraged View Post
    100mg of test C every 5 days
    12.5 mgs of Aromasin EOD
    What is the AI your on cuz Im going to have to talk to my dr about one in a couple weeks

stangmatt06 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue01 View Post
    How much is the Dr talking about putting you on? I am 28 and also in the low 300's with similar symptoms but never cycled. My dr. is just like, that is normal, bye.
    I had the same issue but I was 20 when I get tested and my test was in the low 300's. The doc said you're too young to have problems with your test and its probably stress related to be so low. Then they said come back in a year to get re-tested... I hate doc's, they don't know anything.

[QUOTE=stangmatt06;4662039]I had the same issue but I was 20 when I get tested and my test was in the low 300's. The doc said you're too young to have problems with your test and its probably stress related to be so low. Then they said come back in a year to get re-tested... I hate doc's, they don't know anything.[/QUOTE

How mant cycles have you done.

keithdolby is offline Junior Member
    Could lack of testosterone or maybe other hormones during young late teen years and into the twenties cause the nervous system to not fully develop or all of the neurons to not fully function or something. I am finally on hormone treatment, but still I seem to be lacking because I am way behind for my age group. Do not understand why many in my age group are fully functioning, while others like myself are not.

Thread Information