wrestless is offline Junior Member

My Doc said NO !!!!!

Ok came off Test 2/14/09 continued winny D for 7 weeks after running it by itself. Bad move I know, but its to late had my blood work done last week my Test was 61 think I'm shut down asked the doc what he thought and he called up an endocrinologist and he said I could be shut down for possibly up to a year at my age (54) He told my doc not to give me any TRT. I think I want to try 6 week cycle of SUS 250 ( which is what I was on ) and then come off and do pct the correct way. I got messed up with bad info and never did my PCT after my last shot forgot I'm not 25 anymore. Any help or advise much appreciated

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Reason for the NO is the first thing I would be asking whilst I was looking up a different endo in the phonebook!
    Might try HCG to see if you can kick start the boys but still! flat out no without a reason!

rogue01 is offline Associate Member
    It doesn't hurt to get a second opinion. You may not need TRT but it may be wise to try to stimulate your natural production. Did they do any testing other than total test?

AllPumpedUp is offline Junior Member
    get a new doc they are just mad at you about using AAS
    Get a new doc and do not tell them and you will be on within a week (trt that is)

Thread Information