Thread: Need help

gdawgs is offline New Member

Need help

I have been on trt for a while,well my sperm got to nothing so i seen a fertility doc cause me and the wife are wanting kids,the thing is im on hcg and i still feel like crap,so im going to start my test injections back,so what amount of hcg can i take to keep the boys alive,the doc want let me take both so im on my own now.

kickinit is offline Member
    you can take both, but dosage I dont know. I'm currently taking .2 out of a 10,000 unit every other day.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ive been thinking about having another one or two myself. I decided to try to adopt. I did some research and turned in the applications but it was turned down.

They seem to be prejudice of a single male wanting to adopt 2, 17 yr old Asian girls.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need help-post-12852-1242210680.jpg  

Have you had a fertillity test since you are on both?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Ive been thinking about having another one or two myself. I decided to try to adopt. I did some research and turned in the applications but it was turned down.

They seem to be prejudice of a single male wanting to adopt 2, 17 yr old Asian girls.
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

prolly wouldnt matter if you were married either....good stuff....i needed that

bullmastiff is offline New Member
    Not sure what dosage of hcg you'll need. As long as I stay on consistent trt dosing, my sperm levels are fine. Three kids while on TRT. But I can tell it's getting a little harder to make it happen the first time.

Good luck trying.

Well im on 150 mg a week so is the .02 you were taking ml or cc

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

prolly wouldnt matter if you were married either....good stuff....i needed that
    What? I'm serious. This one wanted me to adopt her also.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need help-post-12852-1240745781.jpg  

ftony is offline Associate Member
    I have taken 250ius ed for 20 weeks.pct was a breeze..i hear some guys inject 500 ius twice a week,also have read take no more than 3 weeks....do some research

well im not doing cycles ft,im on trt so im trying to get input on keeping my sprem good,not a pct,i dont use it for cycles,so i have look on the web for info but cant find it...........

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gdawgs View Post
    well im not doing cycles ft,im on trt so im trying to get input on keeping my sprem good,not a pct,i dont use it for cycles,so i have look on the web for info but cant find it...........
    gdawgs - you have not looked hard enough then. the dosages are all over the place, but 250 twice a week while on trt seems to be the average. you can do more, but the body seems to be able to figure it out and the effects dwindle.

Thread Information