Thread: Trt

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Trt

I am now on my third injection of testosterone 100mg per week. So far i am more run down than when i started. After each injection i feel ok for about 2 days then get really run down and tired. I have had my testosterone checked many times and the highest it has ever came back is 250 nanograms total test. Though i do not suffer from the normal sides of low testosterone . The only sides i suffer are lack of sex drive though i still do have sex and a general feeling of being tired at night after work. I am very lean about 7 or 8 percent body fat and have never had trouble making gains in the gym. I have been training for about 7 yrs. I really thought that the 100 mg per week of testosterone would make me feel better and maybe help my gains in the gym. My diet is really strict. I know i will get blood work done again soon and we will see why i am feeling this way. Do you think my body could have been producing 100 mg of test a week and this is why i am feeling like shit? If so maybe the doc will put me on a higher dose? Thanks

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It takes 4-6 weeks for it to start really having any effect. 100 a week is pretty low also, usually it's 200

So its been 4 weeks now and trying to ride it out. Still feel pretty shitty but i hav gained a couple of pounds. Weight is up to 126.
    Last edited by Bio-Active; 07-05-2009 at 01:35 PM.

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Why did your doc put you on t to begin with?

Quote Originally Posted by flatscat View Post
    Why did your doc put you on t to begin with?
    doc said my testosterone was below the normal range. I was 250 and he said 400 would be low!

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    100 a week is an average dose. I would give it a good month and have your levels tested again. The above is right, Some guys take around a month to feel it.

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    100/week should get most back to "normal" - nothing high. Some need 200. I started at 200/week level at around 290, added hcg and an ai went to almost 1500 - but my E2 started at about 50. I would get your levels checked again at 5-6 weeks and adjust from there bro. You should not have an E2 issue due to your bf and weight.

Did you have a full work up done? If so post it up.

Thread Information