HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

Doctor Question: Tendon Healing

Just to give you guys and update...

Ive just had my 2nd surgery from a torn pec tendon in my chest. Yes, both sides!! I just spent the last year trying to heal my first injury and now I have to start all over again. I had my 2nd surgery 1.5 months ago.

My question, would I be able to ask a doctor to perscribe growth, or IGF-1 for my healing process. From the research Ive done, this and maybe some deca are the best for healing tendons. But i would like to get it legally and doctor supervised!!

Does anyone know if this is possible and/or how i can do this??? I asked my ortho doc who did the surgery and he said he doesnt know much about that stuff...

any help would be appreciated.... thanks fellas

HH

BOB89 is offline Associate Member
    Can you ask sure, will you get any doubtful. I tried one time following a sports injury and got the run around on the effectiveness and health dangers, I'd ask your GP as well what can it hurt, he says no and you say OK.

38inflorida is offline New Member
    in the past 4 years I have had surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff and a torn bicep tendon. Tore my "good" shoulder and having that rotator cuff fixed next month. Basically spent the past 4 years recovering from injuries.

I asked. Doctor said it would make it worse (which I dont believe). Then he preceeded to say if I did any steroids when I was younger, it is likely why i am tearing things at the rate I am now.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    did you ask him how much alcohol you should be drinking everyday to help prevent cardiac disease?? answer is 2...

and he knows it... he does know that there are other drugs that are effective that he may not know about correct??
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information