Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member

Testosterone Cream Question!!

Ok, I was using androgel for about six months now, and it did help me with my fatige but afer a while I felt the same, then last month I had some more blood work and my test levels came back at 200, way lowere than the first time I had blood work done at 410. I was using Androgel 1% 5mg per day. Now I am seeing a new doctor who treats with Bioidentical Hormone Therapy, and she wrote me a prescription that I just picked, C-Testosterone 100mg/ml cream (apply two pumps (1ml) daily). Now my question is the following, how much testosterone am I getting per day? I am getting 100ml daily? for some reason that seems to me a little high and hard to believe. What do you guys think? Can anyone help me figure it out please.

Thanks much

I know the question sounds very stupid but I just wanted to make sure, can anyone help?

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Peducho0113 View Post
    Ok, I was using androgel for about six months now, and it did help me with my fatige but afer a while I felt the same, then last month I had some more blood work and my test levels came back at 200, way lowere than the first time I had blood work done at 410. I was using Androgel 1% 5mg per day. Now I am seeing a new doctor who treats with Bioidentical Hormone Therapy, and she wrote me a prescription that I just picked, C-Testosterone 100mg/ml cream (apply two pumps (1ml) daily). Now my question is the following, how much testosterone am I getting per day? I am getting 100ml daily? for some reason that seems to me a little high and hard to believe. What do you guys think? Can anyone help me figure it out please.

Thanks much
    Well basically you're rubbing on 2mL of test-cream per day. Which means you're getting around 200mg of test-cyp each day. however, a lot of that isn't absorbed. so the amount of that 200mg that is absorbed by your body is much much lower. ( it's not like you're getting 1400mg of test each week!!! ) lol.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    It depends on the volume of cream that is in "one pump" then you can determine how much testosterone you are getting.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont believe this is going to help you.

Seems like the dr's got you chaseing your tail.

Seek another dr in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    Well basically you're rubbing on 2mL of test-cream per day. Which means you're getting around 200mg of test-cyp each day. however, a lot of that isn't absorbed. so the amount of that 200mg that is absorbed by your body is much much lower. ( it's not like you're getting 1400mg of test each week!!! ) lol.
    It is only one 1ml per day

Quote Originally Posted by CHAP View Post
    I dont believe this is going to help you.

Seems like the dr's got you chaseing your tail.

Seek another dr in my opinion.

What makes you think so?

Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    It depends on the volume of cream that is in "one pump" then you can determine how much testosterone you are getting.
    2 pumps = 1ml

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bio-identical....now theres a freakin word you can take a shiit to. Ok that made no sense but my point is this: What the heck does that word really mean?!

Bob's testosterone is different than dave's? Well maybe, but to my knowledge no lab is gonna make "your" exact testosterone vials/cream for you....so biodentical in my mind means no esterfied hormones or synthetic derivatives wtich would mean no test cyp, estradiol acetate(esteried natural hormones), or progestin , oxandrolone (sythetic hormone derivitves witch may or may not be esterfied) for HRT.

For guys, androgel is non esterfied testosterone...so how more bioidentical can they get?

It was my understanding that test is test, regardless of ester. However then anthony roberts found that different esters cause different amounts of aromatizing to estrogen. So they all dont act the same. However, in the medical community i have seen test cyp regarded as biodentical.

So whats so special about the new cream as apposed to the gel? because its a CREAM and not a GEL? wow

*confused*

I am also confuse, I just think that the cream the doctor prescribed me is stronger than androgel , that is the difference and it is a lot cheapper than Androgel.

Thread Information