mrmeotz is offline New Member

Low Test and High Estrogen

Hi,

i have high estrogen levels and low testosterone ...

i got some arimidex on hand...

how long should i take it at 0,5mg every 3 days?
    would i have an estrogen rebound , if i take it for like 2-4 weeks and then stop taking it? or is it a lifetime sentence?

my doc told me to take 0,5mg every 3 days but not for how long i would call him but its saturday and i have the impression hes not really that educated in concerns of reducing estrogen and hrt related science...

greetings

seriousmass is offline Banned
    IMO, if your doctor prescribed it, then listen to your doctor. In any case, a physician is MUCH more educated then anyone you will find on this board.

Nevertheless, to answer your question, yes you can experience estrogen rebound by doing that protocol. Essentially, the a-dex will kill around 80% of active estrogen in your body. (and yes a dosage of 0.5mg every 3 days is fine.) However, once you go off the a-dex the amount of estrogen in your body will sky-rocket.

Thanks for ur reply..

if i stop taking it, is there a possibility that my estrogen will stay low?

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    IMO, if your doctor prescribed it, then listen to your doctor. In any case, a physician is MUCH more educated then anyone you will find on this board.

Nevertheless, to answer your question, yes you can experience estrogen rebound by doing that protocol. Essentially, the a-dex will kill around 80% of active estrogen in your body. (and yes a dosage of 0.5mg every 3 days is fine.) However, once you go off the a-dex the amount of estrogen in your body will sky-rocket.
    Agreed do what your dr says in this case.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    seems to me like you would taper the dose down slowly to come off the adex but someone with more experience might be more help!

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Bloodwork, bloodwork, bloodwork.

High estrogen can be from being obese and/or being an alcoholic. Is this the case, will that change?

.5mg twice a week shouldn't hurt you, I am on that because of high dose of test/hrt.

jrmy is offline Junior Member
    bloodwork like mentioned,and check out the documentry THE DISSAPEARING MALE.....

me fein is offline New Member
    i have the same prob at da moment is arimidex the only thing you can take for high est levels

i had bloodwork dudes

small history: i was on test (max. dose 250mg e4d, most of the time 250mg e7d) for 11 months. i stopped in august 2008 , so im off for almost a year now..

but i still feel lethargic,no powerin the gym,i want to sleep all day,and i developed some kind of facial acne (only on my forehead though and sometimes on my scalp (but i think thats due to shaving it)) and i never had big acne probs before..

so i think that must be from the high E2 and the low testosterone (the test is in range,but very low..so i dont know if im fully recovered)

ill start the adex tommorow with 0,5mg 2x per week..and we go from there..hopefulyl the acne disappears (the last 10 months were hell..always wearing a hat or cap...accutane didnt do shit but making my skin ****ing dry and giving me scars ) and ill get some power and gains in the gym again...

im 24 years btw..

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Do you drink? Are you overweight?

i dont drink very often...maybe once every 6 weeks..diet is pretty good as well

steak,chicken,eggwhites,scitec whey,cottage cheese,oats,rice,beans,tomatoes,bananas,fishoil,ma cadamia nutoil, extra virgine olive oil...sometimes ill have some cookies or garlicbread or some junkfood..but not that much.. lots of pepsi light and water through the day..around 6-7 Litres

im not overweight, im around 85,5kg, 178cm

had no time to pick up my prescription,so i'll start taking the adex tommorow then..lets see if it does any good

supps i take:

peak vitamins a-z
    5-10g fishoil
    coffein 200-400mg a day
    somtimes ephedrine...once a month or so...

greetings

just took my first 0,5mg - keep u posted, if i get any better

Thread Information