oakdad is offline Junior Member

What to say to the Doc?

The doc. perscibed me 25mg of Aromasin a day and I quartered them. I have an appointment with him on Thursday, because I think my E-Levels are to low. Plus I want to see how my liver, kidneys, proactin, pca and lipid panel is doing.
    What do you think do I tell him I am quarting the pills or would you keep it to yourself and build up a little surplus of it in case your insurance was to just end some day?

nonotone is offline Associate Member
    ----
    Last edited by nonotone; 05-20-2014 at 06:54 AM.

oakdad is offline Junior Member
    Bah I must have spelled it wrong.

I bought a pill splitter and cut each to make 4 pieces per pill. So I been taking about 6.25mg a day not 25mg a day.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Quote Originally Posted by konateh View Post
    What exactly do you mean by "quarting" ?
    Anyways, always best to be honest, if he finds out you are misusing the medication he is prescribing you - you will have considerable problems getting him to prescribe anything else in the future..
    quarting or w.e=Cutting pills into 1/4s.

And I agree with you.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by oakdad View Post
    The doc. perscibed me 25mg of Aromasin a day and I quartered them. I have an appointment with him on Thursday, because I think my E-Levels are to low. Plus I want to see how my liver, kidneys, proactin, pca and lipid panel is doing.
    What do you think do I tell him I am quarting the pills or would you keep it to yourself and build up a little surplus of it in case your insurance was to just end some day?
    i was lucky and had a doctor to write the script for 1 ed when i first started on it and he knew i would not be taking that much.....some doctors are cool with saving you money on meds...you could either stf up or if u have to let him know tell him you are in a financial bind and need the rx to stay the same but yes just like you said my insurance dried up and luckily i had like 8 or nine bottles surplus that lasted several years

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would be honest with your doc! Not worth the risk.

odjob is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027;4***233
    I would be honest with your doc! Not worth the risk.
    Suggest that you ask doc to write scrip for 1/4 to 1 pill per day. Reason: If ever in medical situation and unconcious, if you have your meds with you, or have list, staff will always administer smallest dose, rather than take the risk of giving full dose.
    stay safe
    odjob

Thread Information