TASSY5 is offline Associate Member

TRT 200 mg per week, feeling real tired, no energy

Posted this in the PCT board by mistake, so I am moving it over here for some better responces from you TRT guys.

Taking TRT 200 mg Test C weekly ( very Lathargic)

Let me say TRT has been great in my life. NO complaints except for my wife. (LOL) Just feeling Lathargic alot lately and not sure if Uppin gmy dose would help. Read the above thread and let me know you opinions. Thanks

pepous is offline Associate Member
    bump, I dont know the answer but I am interest in this thread.
    Personaly I think the best way is blood work.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    how long you been on TRT? this dose?

def get estrogen checked

OK, I have been on 200 mg per week for the last 16 months straight.
    Along with Arimidex .5 EOD for the last 12 monthsI would say I am 35% bodyfat if I made a honest guess
    All I do know is when he tested he said all was fine in the test catagory.(free or regular i don't know saome for estradiol< never knew to ask to test that, what ever it is<<( LOL)
    I was thinking on going up to 200 mg every 4 days to help bulk up a bit and lean out my fatty tissue.

I won't be going back for bloodwork till November and seeing the doc in Early Dec of this year.
    What can you suggest that i should do if anything. Or should I keep on my weekly regiment. of 200 mg and not go up in dosage?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by TASSY5 View Post
    Posted this in the PCT board by mistake, so I am moving it over here for some better responces from you TRT guys.

Let me say TRT has been great in my life. NO complaints except for my wife. (LOL) Just feeling Lathargic alot lately and not sure if Uppin gmy dose would help. Read the above thread and let me know you opinions. Thanks
    Personally I think your Estrogen levels are probably zero on that much adex and that may well be what is causing your problem. Low Estrogen is as bad, if not worse than high Estrogen

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Personally I think your Estrogen levels are probably zero on that much adex and that may well be what is causing your problem. Low Estrogen is as bad, if not worse than high Estrogen
    kale!! where ya been!

NS
    NS is offline Associate Member
    Kale, the girl in your avi is gorgeous

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    kale!! where ya been!
    Life has been fvcked up dude. Big problems in my relationship, a new job and a recent brush with Prostate Cancer. All good now though so hopefully I can contribute a bit more than I have been

Quote Originally Posted by NS View Post
    Kale, the girl in your avi is gorgeous
    Well she is a girl now but she used to be a dude, dude

Life has been fvcked up dude. Big problems in my relationship, a new job and a recent brush with Prostate Cancer. All good now though so hopefully I can contribute a bit more than I have been
    well im glad to hear your gettin things back on track and can be around more! youve been missed!

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    well im glad to hear your gettin things back on track and can be around more! youve been missed!

Quote Originally Posted by TASSY5 View Post

Is problem fixed? How do you feel? How do you solve it?

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member

Kale has a good point. Having consistant morning wood should indicate that your E2 is high enough. Any issues there? If so then back off the Adex some until you get the morning pole back.

You might be seeing some emotional effects of your situation. Sorry to hear about that bro - hope it works out for you and your family.

Quote Originally Posted by flatscat View Post
    Kale has a good point. Having consistant morning wood should indicate that your E2 is high enough. Any issues there? If so then back off the Adex some until you get the morning pole back.

You might be seeing some emotional effects of your situation. Sorry to hear about that bro - hope it works out for you and your family.

Actually, I stopped the Arimidex and after a week I am back on. Early wake up and more energy. Although My wife and I split up and alot ofour issues has been the TRT. Just made me a sex hound and my attitude and personality has changes as she said. More arrogant and act like i am the bomb. ( I guess the TRT really works) but I didnt know this side effect would happen because of it. we will see if it works out

ZonaDave is offline Member
    when you went back on adex did you make an adjustment to your dose?

plug is offline New Member
    I was on same doses. cut back to .25 arimidex 2x week. Now everything is great

Quote Originally Posted by plug View Post
    I was on same doses. cut back to .25 arimidex 2x week. Now everything is great
    i'm a little confused. are you TASSY5 also?

the whole morning wood thing never really worked for me. even when i backed off the adex until i started getting hard nocturnal erections i had no libido and couldn't maintain an erection very long when stimulation stopped. i had night boners that would last 30 minutes but couldn't stay hard for a few minutes during the day even with an ED pill. most times i would get about 80% hard and that's all it would go (spongey boner) and deflated head.

i also didn't have alot of sensitivity so that added to the problem. sometimes while having sex i would reach down to see if i was still hard enough...not good!

i'm currently on 140mg/week and .5mg of adex 2x/week. i'm going to stay on this dose to see what happens. i'd actually like to drive my E2 too low to see what kind of symptoms i get. it can't hurt, nothing else has been working so far.

even when i thought i was too low before i was still slightly on the emotional side and never had sore joints.

other than dick issues i feel great and have lots of energy. on a side note, i started taking Vit D (6000iu/daily) and my skin has never looked better...

Only one of me LOL I cut out the arimidex completly for the last week or two and feel fine will be going back on but .25 every 3 days. but problem fixed.. thanks guys for the help.

Thread Information