B EZ is offline New Member

Injections, Cream or Time-Released Pellets?

Been on HRT for 5-6months now. Just gotta new Urologist who mentioned the option of Test-Cream (androgel ?) or a Time-Released pellets that he can inject so I dont have to do my own injections. I have no problem with injecting myself, however; if i dont need to, then why do it? Any pros/cons between the 3?

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Creams have a tendency to have your test levels on a roller coaster. And alot of people feel like shit.

I don't know alot about the pellets but I would think they will keep blood levels pretty stable. If implanted at good times.

Injections seem to be the choice for most . Including myself. They don't hurt me so I don't mind a weekly injection. And actually look forward to it.

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    from what i have read I think they go to long between pellets so you also roller coaster just like they like to only give one shot a month or every 2 weeks when it should be once a week.

B EZ is offline New Member
    yeah.. i was leaning torward self injections but wanted to get some other opinions because i didnt know anything about cream or pellets. And like "CHAP", I actually look forward to my shot days too.

Thanx guys...

Thread Information