Western Man is offline Associate Member

My Urologist is a FVCKHEAD

I went to see this guy for a lump in my testicle and because my test levels were low. 236 ng/ml on scale from 280-800 to be exact. The guy looks at my testicle for like 10 seconds tells me to cough and tells me I'm fine. I said there is a lump there mostly when I get out of the shower. Then his phone rings. He again tells me not to be concerned.

Then we discuss my test levels and he says well it's not VERY low. He says there isn't a difference between 279 and 281. I said "No kidding but there is a difference between 236 which is my level and 600. His phone rings again and he tells me he'll check my test levels again this time in the morning.

But what's the point even if they were at 200 this guy wouldn't consider HRT. He didn't even mention it... the old fvck. Probably doesn't know about it.

I just don't like how he cut me short especially because I was really concerned about my testicle. Like I don't have better shit to do than come to the docs, take off from work, and waste time during a beautiful day.

DOES ANYBODY KNOW A DECENT ENDOCRINOLOGIST IN THE BOSTON AREA?

Thank you.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    thats really unfortunate and sucky bro...thats low...usually before getting on you will need more than one test though thats common and even a prostate and pituitary check before getting test prescribed....
    weird he has a phone in his office...usually doctors have nurses and what not for phones....well, whether u use him again or not..u can use that one blood work and then one more should convince the next doctor
    i remember your avy from another thread...do u have another post/and or what exactly are your symptoms bro...
    sorry to hear about the old fvck

Yeah, I posted a thread about my symptoms of dizziness, constant fatigue, storing excessive abdominal fat, slow gains, poor libido and so on. All examples of low test. Doc didn't even think of checking my test; I had to suggest it, and even then he questioned me.

I didn't expect the guy to start me on HRT today, and I'm not even sure I want that until I get answers to all my questions, but this guy I can tell is useless to even talk to.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Western Man View Post
    Yeah, I posted a thread about my symptoms of dizziness, constant fatigue, storing excessive abdominal fat, slow gains, poor libido and so on. All examples of low test. Doc didn't even think of checking my test; I had to suggest it, and even then he questioned me.

I didn't expect the guy to start me on HRT today, and I'm not even sure I want that until I get answers to all my questions, but this guy I can tell is useless to even talk to.
    welcome to the medical field

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer

Pick up the phone and start calling male Doctors. Ask them if they work with TRT? Specificity testosterone injections? You will find a Doc that can help and if all else fail. Then ask your primary physician for a referral to see an endocrinologist. I know it is frustrating playing the waiting game while you feel like crap but trust me when you find the right doc it will be well worth the time and waiting. You will feel better soon Bro just hang in there!

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Pick up the phone and start calling male Doctors. Ask them if they work with TRT? Specificity testosterone injections? You will find a Doc that can help and if all else fail. Then ask your primary physician for a referral to see an endocrinologist. I know it is frustrating playing the waiting game while you feel like crap but trust me when you find the right doc it will be well worth the time and waiting. You will feel better soon Bro just hang in there!
    Dude, I don't feel like doing anything... the day is such a drag.

I am going in 1 week to have my morning test levels read and then seeing my primary care physician for a physical and to ask about endo. Not seeing the damn urologist again

Vettester is offline Banned
    After reading your post, I agree, the guy is a "Fvckhead." If you got a lump, he needs to do a little more than just copping a feel and having you cough. The correlation that your test score is low and you have a lump would be worth that ass wipe to take some preventative measures to make sure that you don't have a tumor or something. Definitely don't go back to him. Also, he's accountable to someone, so file a report on him if you can. Sounds like he's MR. Bigshot with the incoming calls ... Probably his golf buddies lining up a 4 some for the afternoon.

I know how it feels with that range you're in, and it's a dark place. Hang in bro, there's help out there. If you see that doctor again, look him square in the eyes and say: "STFU Newbie!"

valencia1 is offline Junior Member
    Hello Western Man,

I have seen a lot of doctors in my life but have never had one take a call during an office visit or exam. Get a new doc and you are correct to look for an endocrinologist. Would not waste time talking TRT with a GP. Your test level warrants some serious analysis by someone with some expertise. Good luck and keep us posted.

baja212 is offline Junior Member
    I went to see this guy for a lump in my testicle and because my test levels were low. 236 ng/ml on scale from 280-800 to be exact. The guy looks at my testicle for like 10 seconds tells me to cough and tells me I'm fine. I said there is a lump there mostly when I get out of the shower. Then his phone rings. He again tells me not to be concerned.

Then we discuss my test levels and he says well it's not VERY low. He says there isn't a difference between 279 and 281. I said "No kidding but there is a difference between 236 which is my level and 600. His phone rings again and he tells me he'll check my test levels again this time in the morning.

But what's the point even if they were at 200 this guy wouldn't consider HRT. He didn't even mention it... the old fvck. Probably doesn't know about it.

I just don't like how he cut me short especially because I was really concerned about my testicle. Like I don't have better shit to do than come to the docs, take off from work, and waste time during a beautiful day.

DOES ANYBODY KNOW A DECENT ENDOCRINOLOGIST IN THE BOSTON AREA?

Thank you.
    Yes, your in luck, a well respected Endo is in the Boston metro area. And I was also told that he works well with former AAS who now need TRT. Private message me.

Thread Information