flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member

adding in some hgh at last

Bro's,

Doc prescribed me 1.8iu's of gh/day along with my trt therapy. my igf number was a little low (like 180). Do you think I will see any benefits in the next 4-6 months on that low of a dose?

Thanks,

Flats

durak is offline Member
    nice... covered via insurance?

Quote Originally Posted by durak View Post
    nice... covered via insurance?
    shiat no - i wish

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flatscat View Post
    shiat no - i wish
    Dang, I was gonna be real jealous if it was.

I've seen some docs prescribe at 1.5 a day, however we hear of people running it higher. Seems like 3-4iu a day would be nice.

What kind of benefits are you wanting to see?

Man, really couldnt tell ya - I guess all of the known benefits - Doc says along with the t it should help squeaze out a little more bf, skin should change a little, sleep should be better, etc.

Prolly go ug after this first two months of the scripted dose and raise it if it looks like it is doing something.

durak is offline Member
    Man, really couldnt tell ya - I guess all of the known benefits - Doc says along with the t it should help squeaze out a little more bf, skin should change a little, sleep should be better, etc.

Prolly go ug after this first two months of the scripted dose and raise it if it looks like it is doing something.
    what brand / actual hgh prescribed? are you going through anti-aging clinic pharmacy or regular?

dont know yet - should get it in the next 20 min's. I have an anti-aging doc.

durak is offline Member
    I can feel your excitement.

omnitrope - 1.8iu's already gone

Epic Ed is offline Associate Member
    Wish I could afford it. Not sure how thrilled I'd be about doing a pin every day, though. It's sub-Q, right? Not IM?

Vettester is offline Banned
    Never used, but hear it's like the fountain of youth. Hell, HRT is like that, so HGH should be real awesome!

Please, keep us posted with a brief log along the way, and you can tell us first hand what it is doing (or not doing) for you.

Enjoy!

Black is offline Anabolic Member

I sure you'll get those benefits at 1.8iu a day. If you have the $$$ and option to raise it, I would.

Definitely let us know the progress and how you feel flat. Looking forward to it.

tubs is offline Associate Member
    what is the cost for something like that? I thought it was better to use hgh eod?
    also waiting to hear how this works for you - good luck

JimInAK is offline Member
    i take 2 iu/day and maintain pretty well with that dose. 4 iu/day is much better, imo.

when my employment gets back to where it should be, i'll go back to 4 iu/day. hgh is definitely worthwhile when you're over 50.

not much to report - maybe sleeping a little better

sleeping better for sure

flybynight is offline New Member
    sleeping better for sure
    I've been on various doses of HGH for years... at 1 to 2 IU, you won't notice much. What you do notice will flatten out within a couple of months anyway. Only the higher doses, ideally spread out between multiple shots per day, have any sort of sustaining effect. The half life of HGH is under an hour, and all it does is trigger your own body to release growth factors which over time will lead to some of the benefits mentioned. Itself, it doesn't do anything. And its effects aren't instantaneous. At first as you are exposed you'll feel better, like TRT, and then it levels off. Nothing happenes quickly with HGH. That said, dividing your dose up causes a more sustained presence of these growth factors... and a greater overall effect over time. Just like spreading out your TRT in small doses more frequently. Hope this helps.

Alright fellas. I am pretty impressed with the gh so far - no miracles, but sleeping better and dropping lb's even though my diet and activity level is the same or a little worse. Still planning on upping the dose when things level out - but am loving it so far. Can't imagine what would happen if I had a couple more hours to devote to the iron.

anzac is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flybynight View Post
    I've been on various doses of HGH for years... at 1 to 2 IU, you won't notice much. What you do notice will flatten out within a couple of months anyway. Only the higher doses, ideally spread out between multiple shots per day, have any sort of sustaining effect. The half life of HGH is under an hour, and all it does is trigger your own body to release growth factors which over time will lead to some of the benefits mentioned. Itself, it doesn't do anything. And its effects aren't instantaneous. At first as you are exposed you'll feel better, like TRT, and then it levels off. Nothing happenes quickly with HGH. That said, dividing your dose up causes a more sustained presence of these growth factors... and a greater overall effect over time. Just like spreading out your TRT in small doses more frequently. Hope this helps.
    hey flybynight
    you mention dividing the dose of HGH. what times of the day would you inject? at present i inject before bed but am hoping to increase the dose so would like to split the times. is this more efficient?
    anzac

chinchilla is offline New Member
    Mornings are better because most of your own production of gh is while sleeping, thus taking it at night can suppress your own body's dose. Because, in theory, your body will detect gh on board and limit it's natural dose. Again "in theory"....

Thread Information