Thread: New Protocol

BillyBob210 is offline Junior Member

New Protocol

I just added Anastrozole and Hcg to my protocol this week. .5 mg x 2wk and 250iu X2wk. Just did my second dose of both yesterday. I can feel that it is working already.

I was having some extreme sensitivity in my nipples and couldn't wait on my slack doctor anymore to discuss an AI (I suspect the answer would have been no anyway). So I found both at a compounding pharm in Tampa. Nipple issues are gone after the second dose.

I got the Hcg for testicular atrophy so it is too soon to tell about that one yet. Never stuck myself before but it was easier than I thought.

Some Bio:

215lbs
    BF 16-18%
    TT was 400 on the compounded T alone but upped the dose from 50mg to 65mg daily so it probably raised accordingly, maybe 450-500
    Free T was at 10.5

BW done a month ago so I have no idea where I am now, but I feel fantastic. Morning wood every day (been missing that)!

Going to the doc for full bloodwork on the 17th so I can report back on actual levels soon after. I am sure that the addition of both the Hcg and the AI have moved everything closer to an optimum level.

Feels good to feel good again!

Updated

Got my bloodwork back today and it's about what I expected.

LH 0.2 (1.7-8.6)
    FSH 0.6 (1.5-12.4)
    Estradiol 23.2 (7.6-42.6)
    Total T 445 (280-800)
    Free T 16.4 (6.8-21.5)

I did not put on my daily gel until after the bloodwork so I suspect that the T total and free are slightly decreased from my normal day. Probably would have came out about 600 and 18 if I had put it on prior. Not really where I want to be but not bad results from a gel (compounded cream).

Happy to see that I was right in taking an AI to deal with the nipple issues. It looks like it is close to where it should be. Did .5mg 2X wk for the first week then .25 the second and now on about .15mg twice weekly. Still no nipple issues but the morning wood has not been as strong.

I guess it is true that Hcg does nothing to raise T levels in those with Primary Hypogonadism or mine would have been much higher since I am doing 250iu 2X wk. The boys pumped right back up after 2 weeks on.

Still feel pretty good and doing great on my lifts. Endo said I had a vitamin D deficiancy but it is back up within range now. 43.5

Any advice or comments are appreciated

My doctor has turned on me at this point. Says he has done all he feels comfortable doing and has told me to see an endo. Trying to get an appointment now but the nurse says no openings until Feb. I really want to get on the shots to get my numbers up but I know it is a stab in the dark with another endo. I have to try though.

Economy has hit home as of late so going out of pocket to the AA clinic is really out of the question right now. At least the one I did visit....going to search around for another in the area.

Welcoming any suggestions!

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can always go to an anti-aging clinic in the mean time. I had to wait a while to see an endo as well.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    good that you have a grip on your bloodwork and pretty much predicted what the levels were, etc.
    but more importantly than those numbers is when u summed it up with "but I feel fantastic. Morning wood every day (been missing that)!"

kudos bro...way to take charge of your health

Mikexx is offline New Member
    I agree, glad you took control. I have about lost faith in doctors. Thats why I dont hardly ever go to one. Not saying theres not some good ones out there. Seems like you have to go thu about a dozen to find a good one.

Thanks guys and I agree. I may have to spend years finding the right doc who will give me what I want, but at least I have a good initial grip on the situation.

Thread Information