I am 33 y.o., 205 lbs, 6'4", 12% BF

I have done 3 cycles to Test E. I saw great results every cycle. the first two cycles I only did 250 mg a week and still put on 15 lbs with great strength gains. I did carido and kept a clean diet to ensure as little water weight gain as possible. Then after PCT I slowly watch my weight drop and muscles atrophy to precycle size. I was told that i was not using enough Test in my cycle so i Upped it to 500 mg a week. Exact same results in the end.
My test levels have have been super low. I had them tested a year ago, 4 months ago and last week. All of them have come back at 325 on a 220 -1600 scale. So I am within range but still on the low end.

I have noticed that my sex drive is much much less. I have no problem performing when stimulated but could take it or leave when not stimulated. this is a big difference than two years ago when i use to speed home to ravish my wife.

unfortunately I never did blood work until i noticed the issues. So i dont know what my normal levels were.

my general practioner says that he will put me on Testin cream if i want to give it a try. I am not sure what to do and here are my questions:

1. My wife just pulled the 'goalie' last month as we are ready to have a baby. I had my sperm count taken last year when i discovered low test and my sperm count is still high. i just dont want to risk not being able to have a baby. Should I wait to try testin after pregos?
2. If i do try the testin will it take 6 weeks to start working like test e or will i know write away (as far as fatigue, sex drive, etc)?
3. If i put on weight at 250 mg of Test E could i expect to put weight on with Testin?
4. Why do i see in a lot of posts that people want of the cream and on to injectables?

Any feedback is very much appreciated.