highnmighty is offline Associate Member

Adex or formestane?

So I'm 4th week on 100mgs of cyp and tried first dosage of .5mg of adex. I have to say felt like shit the next couple of days and a strange thing also happened, my hair went from feeling thick to very thin and brittle. I mean what the hell is this about? I'm thinking it dropped my e2 too low, but how is this possible with one dosage???? If it's not one friggin thing it's another. So I am thinking I have some topical formestane and was thinking of running that instead of adex. I heard great reviews on it. Does anyone around here have experience with this?

Vettester is offline Banned
    What is your E2 score?

highnmighty is offline Associate Member
    Not sure have to get BW done in the next week or so.

Vettester is offline Banned
    I haven't used the stane product, but I do use Adex. From what I understand and have read from other members, the stane tends to be a little stronger than adex. However, I wouldn't use either one without knowing your E2 level first. 100mg/wk isn't a ton and the conversion to E2 shouldn't be all that high. But, you need to run a lab to know where you're sitting. I would stop the AI until you run BW. Let us know your results and we can give you a better idea with where to start.

Thread Information