bbrock is offline Junior Member

cycles to heal old injuries

Ok i have had a rotater cuff injury since i was in high school. I am 38 now so it is over 20 years old. In the past i have been able to workout pretty hard and it wouldn't bother me much. Now since i have gotten older I can't work out anymore the pain is to great. When i started TRT it helped but it has started to come back and now i am not working out anymore. I have seen some cycles on here that guys are talking about for healing muscles etc. What do you guys think I should do. This is what i take
    Fish Oil 2000 mg in morning and evening
    DHEA 50 mg in the morning
    400 mg Tes Cypianate every two weeks
    Oh and i checked my estrogen levels and they were sky high. 238 on a scall of 130 and below beinhog normal. I had gotten some liquid letro but i think it was dropping my estrogen to low because i was so moody and felt angry all the time so i am ordering some liquidex hoping that this will be better for the estrogen problem. I am telling you this because the estrogen might be lowering my free testosterone and this may be why the pain has come back. My doctor has also given me a scropt for about three times the amount of Testosterone then i actually need. I have seen were guys are taking Deca , Tes and HGH to heal injuries. Please tell me your thoughts

tubs is offline Associate Member
    first off you should inject your test every week or 2x a week this alone may help a lot of your issues. Every two weeks is way to far apart so shoot 200mg per week or 100 2x a week (this is a lot of test btw) with more stable levels of test your estrogen may get more back in line but with it that high you will probably need something for that if you continue with that high of a dose of test. do you notice feeling better after your shot and then worse as time goes by? the high then low levels of test is hell on your system (i moved from pinning once a week to 2x a week and really like it a lot better)

I wouldn't do anything until you change that and then see where you are at but i can tell you low doses of deca made me feel a lot better but it came on slow I have minor shoulder, knee, elbow issues that slowly just went away while i was using it. I quit using it for a blood test i have coming up and plan to ask my doc for a script for it (yes i was self medicating)

bbrock is offline Junior Member
    Tubs my doctor makes me come in every other week for the injection. I bring the vial of Tes and they draw it out and give me the injection. He gave me a perscription for about three times what i need. I thought about injecting myself on the weeks that i don't go in to the doc. The every other week injection is hell on my emotions I get pretty moody by the middle of the secound week. My shoulder felt better when i first started TRT therapy but it has gotten worse. My last blood work my T levels were 877 but my estrogen was 230. Would higher estrogen levels have anything to do with a nagging shoulder injury. My shoulder felt better when my estrogen was lower.

Thread Information