gary nicholson is offline New Member

hcg added to hrt

im 47 years old and have been getting testosterone injections for about a year for testicular hypogonadism. my initial testosterone level was 215 before starting the injections. anyway, im getting layed off and will soon loose my insurance and was thinking of weening myself off the testosterone. my nuts have shrank noticeably since ive started treatment and was wondering if taking hcg might help jumpstart my natural production. some medicine i used to take is known to suppress testosterone production plus i used to drink quite a bit so i wouldnt mind seeing if one of these was the cause anyway. i strength train and try to stay close to ideal body fat levels. what do you guys think?

durak is offline Member
    Hgc and clomid (from arr).

bbrock is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by durak View Post
    Hgc and clomid (from arr).
    Can you get HCG from arr

durak is offline Member
    No. Only clomid.

can you tell me a little about it? how do you administer it etc. im not nearly as knowledgable as most of you guys here. any advice on a good program is much appreciated

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    search the forum for hcg there is a really good thread on it titled "hcg- how important is it"

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    not suppose to run clomid and hcg together tho

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    Agreed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gary nicholson View Post
    can you tell me a little about it? how do you administer it etc. im not nearly as knowledgable as most of you guys here. any advice on a good program is much appreciated
    Gary, can you tell us a little more about your TRT program? Types of products and protocols, etc. Also, what is your "T" score now that you've been on TRT?

HCG will help with the testicular issues, permitting there's no primary damage or problems beyond the normal failure issues associated with secondary hypogonadism.

Have you discussed this subject with a doctor? If so, what is his/her thoughts on HCG therapy?

200 mg testosterone cyp every 2 weeks. to be honest i dont remember what the last blood test shown but i think it was no more than 3to 400 hundred after 2 weeks. ive talked to the doctor about hcg . he seems less knowledgable than you would hope on the subject. he keeps telling me he will look into it and call back

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    After being off of hcg for about two months my boys had shrank up pretty good. Shot 500 iu's and then 250 two days later and bam - they were back - and I actually felt better as well. Won't go off of it again for that long.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    im 47 years old and have been getting testosterone injections for about a year for testicular hypogonadism. my initial testosterone level was 215 before starting the injections. anyway, im getting layed off and will soon loose my insurance and was thinking of weening myself off the testosterone. my nuts have shrank noticeably since ive started treatment and was wondering if taking hcg might help jumpstart my natural production. some medicine i used to take is known to suppress testosterone production plus i used to drink quite a bit so i wouldnt mind seeing if one of these was the cause anyway. i strength train and try to stay close to ideal body fat levels. what do you guys think?
    It is very unlikely that you will recover at your age. I would find a reliable, affordable source for the test and stay on it.

Hcg will help with the atrophy of your testes but I think trying to recover fully at this point is futile.

pittbulldad is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    why is that? i've seen several aging clinics list that combo for if you stll wanna make babies... not that I need the combo

200 mg testosterone cyp every 2 weeks. to be honest i dont remember what the last blood test shown but i think it was no more than 3to 400 hundred after 2 weeks. ive talked to the doctor about hcg. he seems less knowledgable than you would hope on the subject. he keeps telling me he will look into it and call back
    For starters, I would firm up your lab work scores so you know exactly where you're at. The 2 week interval of shots isn't a very good program and will create some peaks and valleys in your program. You need to try to see if you can't get at least 100mg every week instead.

In this case you pin the doctor down and tell him you need an answer and you need it now. You don't need to settle for being treated like a second class patient. Tell him if he can't or won't discuss this matter with you then he leaves you no choice but to seek the answers with someone else. It sounds like HCG would probably be a good fit for you, so now it's just a matter of getting the wheels in motion.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by tboney View Post
    it is very unlikely that you will recover at your age. I would find a reliable, affordable source for the test and stay on it.

Hcg will help with the atrophy of your testes but i think trying to recover fully at this point is futile.
    .....x2

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    another suggestion would be to get a script for the clomid from your doc, before your insurance stops.

if the doc can give you a script for say 3-4 months, at least you can have clomid on hand while you look for a new path for the trt.

good luck bro!

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pittbulldad View Post
    why is that? i've seen several aging clinics list that combo for if you stll wanna make babies... not that I need the combo
    i can't remember the science behind it, but i think in a sense they cancel each other out.

thanks for the advice . ill post my last lab results when i get a copy. i remember the test level being just under 500 right before my shot after 2 weeks. im in the process of getting another doctor. if i need to keep taking the shots to stay healthy then thats what ill do. i just hate thinking i have to do it for life

crg
    crg is offline Junior Member
    I added hcg 11 Aug, 250iu every other day, this stuff is very cheap and you can pick it up on line (ask the doc once, if he resist, F-him you dont need him for hcg). when I bought mine the shipping charge was half the price of the product.

Thread Information