TRT2010 is offline Member

Orals while on TRT

So I went to see an Endo the other day and gave him my results prior to me starting TRT and the amount of Test i was getting per week and he didnt see happy. He wasnt happy that the clinic is not trying to find the under line reason why I have low T and cant believe they started me off at 250mg and are tappering down. i told him I am getitng my 6th shot this Wed and then they will determain what my maitnence does will be after. I wanted to see an endo to see if he would put me on stanz or anavar to help put the Test but from how he was acting i dont think i will be getting very far with this guy. So my question is sence the source i used to use Im told is no good anymore " no explination though" and my buddies at the gym said the stanz would not be good for me and that Var is to expensive hwta are my othe roptions? Should i just bite the bullet and just get some P-plex or Super-drol? I have a buddy who has some D-bol but i am not sure i wanna take d-bol. Any input? and what would the clinic say to me when i tell them i am doing an oral steroid with their test?

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i took mdrol with my trt and did a blood test, no problems.

Vettester is offline Banned
    I personally don't think Dbol will make any decent contribution to your TRT program. If lipids are any concern then most orals will raise a flag if your doctors are paying close attention.

Is there a main goal you're hoping to accomplish with adding a oral compound? Obviously there's a lot of variance from m-drol & dbol to var and winny. I'd look at what your objectives are and only use the compound(s) that meet your criteria. Also, curious about your friends at the gym and their rationale on the Winstrol . Is it because they feel you're not ready, or it's not effective, or it's not the right compound for your situation, etc.??

Billytk03z is offline Member
    If you were to add any orals to your trt I would recommend Anavar or Turanabol.... both are very mild on your lipids and are not androgen specific which would otherwise raise flags on your blood work....

I did an oral cycle only of tbol for 16 weeks @ 60mg/day about 3 years and blood work was perfect... the only side was increased freakish libido, stamina and strength... haha

TRT2010 is offline Member
    if i can veriy the sites i am looking at i will try and get both winni and var, but untill then i am looking at s-drol or h-drol. I have more bloodwork on Wed and a apt with endo on Friday so I will prob wait to see if my endo will do anything else for me but it is not looking good. So more than likely ulsee i bite the bullet and really open my wallet up and get the Var from a buddy at the gym who said it is super expensive or aother guy who has 150 tabs of dbol it looks like -drol will be the winner

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z View Post
    If you were to add any orals to your trt I would recommend Anavar or Turanabol.... both are very mild on your lipids and are not androgen specific which would otherwise raise flags on your blood work....

I did an oral cycle only of tbol for 16 weeks @ 60mg/day about 3 years and blood work was perfect... the only side was increased freakish libido, stamina and strength... haha
    cool

Thread Information