Callsign is offline Associate Member

Am I paying to much?..

For harmone replacement therapy? Here's my deal $250 to see the doctor, then approx $350 on bloodwork, then I can purchase the products. I want to get on hgh again, but I'm being told that will be approx $400 a month. Any help's appreciated.

TRT2010 is offline Member
    seems a little expensive.. where do you go?

Global life extension in NJ. Love them, but I'm looking to do this for life & they cost a fortune.

Alloy is offline Junior Member
    Do you have medical insurance? If so, have your PC doc write out a script for a CBC/Hormone panel though whatever lab your insurance participates in. Then all you have out of pocket is the copay (which could be anywhere from 10-25). Big difference!

TRT2010 is offline Member
    spectrumhrt.com
    they are on online anti ageclinic in Florida.. i dont know the prices though but ppl say good things about them.. but i find it kind of weird that there is no ant ageing clinics in your area that dont take insurance

No they do. I went to Labcorp, & the balance after the insurance was about $350. Any recomendations on a reputable online company? It's just about time for me to do another cycle & I'm looking for cheaper options.. Especially on hgh

pittbulldad is offline Associate Member
    if you go through an out of network doc to get lab requests then it should increase costs.. the other thing to check is that labcorp is in network for you.

I've used Private MD Labs dot COM and they use Lobcorp to process their tests. So you get Labcorp assurance with better prices. My latest panel was cheaper than what I'm hearing from all of you and I don't have insurance. It's just silly that one should have to pay "more" *with* insurance than someone who pays cash. I guess it just goes to show, it pays to shop around.

Best of luck...

OH... AND... You *don't* need a script for any of their tests. So even if your doc is opposed to that E2 or Total T test, etc., you can still get it without them.
    Last edited by forrest_and_trees; 09-07-2010 at 01:58 AM.

I'm going to look into my ins network labs, and if that doesnt pan out, i'll try the internet route. I can also get to any state or country for that matter, so eventually I'm going to figure how to make this managable.. Excellent advice guys.. A++++++. Thank you!!!

Thread Information