subnet, durak, arizona....keep us posted
    No muss, no fuss?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic Ed View Post
    No muss, no fuss?
    nope and will try again in 29 days

Lifeguard102 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    From the pharmacy to the doc, and the government ... Everybody loves the control factor.

I think u forgot to mention the gf, sig other +wife.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    got my 10 ml vial...

good to hear! I hope my new place keeps filling monthly. I'll update in a couple weeks when i try.
    I'll try not to go in wearing my golds gym tank and puffy pants. (Just kidding)

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifeguard102 View Post
    I think u forgot to mention the gf, sig other +wife.
    Yeah, them too. No escaping it.

Quote Originally Posted by THORSZ View Post
    good to hear! I hope my new place keeps filling monthly. I'll update in a couple weeks when i try.
    I'll try not to go in wearing my golds gym tank and puffy pants. (Just kidding)

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    got my 10 ml vial...

where did u get ur refill? walgreens?

whats fvcked is that y co-pay is 10$ for 10ml now my co-pay is going to be 10$ for 1ml so that makes 100$per 10ml now

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    whats fvcked is that y co-pay is 10$ for 10ml now my co-pay is going to be 10$ for 1ml so that makes 100$per 10ml now
    You can't pick up more then one at a time? You could probably buy a 10ML for about that much without insurance. Have you asked the doc to make your script for 10ML?

You can't pick up more then one at a time? You could probably buy a 10ML for about that much without insurance. Have you asked the doc to make your script for 10ML?
    maybe im jumping a head of myself, but i usually get a 10ml bottle at walgreens, but now with this thread im thinking only a 1ml amp a week. i get a refill in oct so ill let you know how it goes.

i and some are lucky...i think its only a matter of time...i dreaded this day...fn 2012 comin early

I feel guilty guys. My clinic not only sends my 10ml scripts complete and on time, but they sent me 2 free bottles on my last order. Guess I must have customer loyalty points with them.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I got mine last week, Walgreens in Washington. No problem, same ol 10ml bottle.

45factor is offline New Member
    Walgreens Pharmacy is becoming more and more of a problem to deal with as they continue to Grow and push more of the smaller Pharms Out.

Checking into Costco and Sam's?

ecsaaron is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    You had made a few posts a couple months back stating that 400mg/wk gets you to those same levels. Did something change to where it now takes 600mg?
    ya,last blood work fell to 300 so doc uped to 600..put me back in range for now..I wonder how much leaks out when you pull the pin out.it seems to me that i lose alot at that dose.May be i will split to two doses and see if it makes a difference.Sometimes it will run half way down my leg no matter how slow i inject

subnet is offline Associate Member
    got my 10 ml vial...

glad you had no problems jpk - I'm going to give it a shot late next week or early the following... any more PITA issues, and I'll try another pharmacy and then perhaps vette's shop.

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ecsaaron View Post
    ya,last blood work fell to 300 so doc uped to 600..put me back in range for now..I wonder how much leaks out when you pull the pin out.it seems to me that i lose alot at that dose.May be i will split to two doses and see if it makes a difference.Sometimes it will run half way down my leg no matter how slow i inject
    You need to try the skin stretch method. I forget what it's called. Something like the Z technique or whatever where you pull the skin when you inject and then after you remove the needle you let the skin fall back in place and it acts as a natural barrier to prevent any leakage.

600mg/week is crazy and I can't imagine any Dr. prescribing that.

Quote Originally Posted by ecsaaron View Post
    Ditto on the skin stretch. it makes it easier to insert the needle too. Just curious but what size needle are you using? Are you going deep enough? Do you apply pressure and gently massage the pinning area just after injection? I also keep a band-aid pealed and ready to go so I can quickly place it over the injection site. That's when I apply pressure and massage too. I rarely loose more than a drop or two at most.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Op, so your dealer...err...doctor prescribes you 2g of test C per month??!! That's not exactly the usual TRT...

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by forrest_and_trees View Post
    Ditto on the skin stretch. it makes it easier to insert the needle too. Just curious but what size needle are you using? Are you going deep enough? Do you apply pressure and gently massage the pinning area just after injection? I also keep a band-aid pealed and ready to go so I can quickly place it over the injection site. That's when I apply pressure and massage too. I rarely loose more than a drop or two at most.
    I don't use the z technique thing, but I also don't ever lose any test. I think it's because I inject deep (1.5" into quad) and slow, and I use a dry towelette for pressure immediately after so the blood clots instead of using the alcohol swab which actually prevents clotting. This seems to really close things off and prevent any leakage aside from a very small speck of blood.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Op, so your dealer...err...doctor prescribes you 2g of test C per month??!! That's not exactly the usual TRT...
    I use a family doctor. My script is for 200MG EW. He writes my script for a 10ML bottle so I don't have to mess wilh 1ML amps. I usually fill it evey month just so I have extra or lose my insurance. My insurance allows me to fill my script monthly so sometimes I do. My doc is not a dealer by all means.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I use a family doctor. My script is for 200MG EW. He writes my script for a 10ML bottle so I don't have to mess wilh 1ML amps. I usually fill it evey month just so I have extra or lose my insurance. My insurance allows me to fill my script monthly so sometimes I do. My doc is not a dealer by all means.
    Oh ok. That's pretty cool.

i thought bonapart was talking to/about the 600mg a week shooter

same thing happens to me, so i now have 6 full bottles!

same thing happens to me, so i now have 6 full bottles!
    damn I wish that was me! My Test E only comes in 5ml bottles (at 200mg/ml) so it doesn't last me that long at all, and definitely doens't give me much of a chance to stockpile...

Quote Originally Posted by subnet View Post
    damn I wish that was me! My Test E only comes in 5ml bottles (at 200mg/ml) so it doesn't last me that long at all, and definitely doens't give me much of a chance to stockpile...
    who is ur insur? i have united

who is ur insur? i have united
    Highmark BSBS, although I'm in limbo with it right now for the next week or so... I thought it was the pharmacy that was responsible for the brand of Test E - that being said, I should try another place and see what I get.

at one time i had 7 bottes of test cyp from watson pharms all with my name on the box and like 9 bottles of arimidex (pharm grade astrazeneca)...dont know how i used all that arimidex...i made a hall of shame post about sweet potatoes and arimidex...lmao....guess nobody knew what i was hinting at at the time...i wonder how many members remember that f'd up post...lol

bum, still have 2 more weeks before refill

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for keeping this thread going guys. I totally forgot its been a month and seeing it reminds me it's time to see if I'll get a refill from the new pharmacy. I'll keep you guys posted.

Cool ... Let us know how it turns out. For me, I'm stocked good on test for awhile, but need to get mo HCG and insulin pins.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Not looking good guys....

As you know, my pharmacy wouldn't fill my 10ML script so I went to Costco a month ago and got it filled. Its been a month so I went back to costco. At first they brought out my bottle, but when they saw I was using insurance they said I have to pay cash or refill every 70 days. They then went in the back for 20 minutes and came out and gave me my 10ML and ran my insurance. She said that when they eventually get 1MLs then I'll only get 4 a month or a 10ML every 70 days. I said so until then I get 10ML a month and she said yes.
    If this sh*t keeps up, I'm gonna just use my AA clinic.

not good Thor - however I've been thinking! (I hate it when my wife comes up with that line hehe) - one thing that I've never heard is Test E in 1ml amps (I'm guessing they make it - do they?)? I have heard other say they had/have Test C in 1ml's. I'm on Test E which normally comes (for me - Watson brand) in 5ml bottles (200 mg/ml), so if the smallest they have is 5ml, then it would be possible still to get a little extra, and not get the exact dosage in 1ml amps? hmmmmm... So, maybe switch to Test E if they don't have 1ml amps?

durak is offline Member
    What about drugstore.com?

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by durak View Post
    What about drugstore.com?
    I just searched their site and they carry 1ML amps so I assume that is what you would get.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by subnet View Post
    not good Thor - however I've been thinking! (I hate it when my wife comes up with that line hehe) - one thing that I've never heard is Test E in 1ml amps (I'm guessing they make it - do they?)? I have heard other say they had/have Test C in 1ml's. I'm on Test E which normally comes (for me - Watson brand) in 5ml bottles (200 mg/ml), so if the smallest they have is 5ml, then it would be possible still to get a little extra, and not get the exact dosage in 1ml amps? hmmmmm... So, maybe switch to Test E if they don't have 1ml amps?
    I use Watson too and they have 1, 5 and 10ML bottles. My old pharmacy said they would give me a 5ML as a compromise, but I sure like the 10ML a hell of a lot more.

theres got to be meetings and memos going on and exact doseage gonna be inevitable

durak is offline Member
    Gerbes just filled 10ml for me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information