Thread: stallone

supe3 is offline Associate Member

stallone

how much HGH and Testosterone would you guess stallone is on? just for fun.

TRT2010 is offline Member
    test i dont know but HGH prob a good bit, but i havnt stuck him with a needle in years

fleck is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRT2010 View Post
    test i dont know but HGH prob a good bit, but i havnt stuck him with a needle in years
    what?????

YOU actaully pinned Stallone?? or i smell a wind up here ...

prob 1 iu every day

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fleck View Post
    what?????

YOU actaully pinned Stallone?? or i smell a wind up here ...

prob 1 iu every day
    he was joking bro

TRT2010 is offline Member
    lol

when he got caught up down under with HGH did they ever say how much he had on him and what brand?

Call me crazy, but isn't joking at Stallone's expense for taking HGH a bit hypocritical for this site? Maybe I'm just a whore but given what I've learned so far about HRT, and *especially* if I made my living off of how l looked, such as he does, I would be all over HGH. I'd just make sure I got it for a legit source with script and all. Other than that, what's wrong with it. Hell... I'd be on it *now* if I could afford it.

PC650 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by forrest_and_trees View Post
    Call me crazy, but isn't joking at Stallone's expense for taking HGH a bit hypocritical for this site? Maybe I'm just a whore but given what I've learned so far about HRT, and *especially* if I made my living off of how l looked, such as he does, I would be all over HGH. I'd just make sure I got it for a legit source with script and all. Other than that, what's wrong with it. Hell... I'd be on it *now* if I could afford it.
    no one was making fun of his use... that would make us a hypocrite. op just asked how much we thought he used.

The joking around had nothing to do with his use, but only about the guessing at how much he could be using, I hope to look as good a sly at his age.

I'll let Sly know you had his back though.

fleck is offline Associate Member

hes here ill tell him..

LOL... thanks guys.... sorry, didn't mean to rain on the parade, just thought it seemed a little odd. On that note; see if he's got a free copy of his latest film so I don't have to torrent it. =P

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    LOL... thanks guys.... sorry, didn't mean to rain on the parade, just thought it seemed a little odd. On that note; see if he's got a free copy of his latest film so I don't have to torrent it. =P
    66% of the time i can find a decent copy on this site.....loombo player works well...megavideo will let u watch half then u can watch the next half on another player of some people know how to refresh the browser and finish....some of the other players work sometimes its trial and error but if u dont mind 10min of setting up sometimes u can watch a current movie sometimes even pre release...i saw a good copy of grown ups (hilarious) and death at a funeral while they were still in theaters....sometimes its a disapointment and no players will work or it will get pulled for infringement (BS!)...OR it will stop/pause every few seconds(CANT STAND THAT) LOL

i havent seen expendables yet actually so lmk if u find a good copy forrest

http://www.free-movie-page.com/watch...he-Expendables

For real though, if you could find out how much he got caught with and how long he was going to be "on location" (I think thats why he said he had it with him) for the shooting on rambo, you could have a good guess at how much he was taking maybe.

Thread Information