Babyface is offline New Member

Alternating Injection Sites on TRT

I do weekly injections of 200mg test cyp. and I've been alternating injections from my right ass cheek to my left ass cheek.

Is this necessary to rotate injection sites?

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    its a good idea, i do glutes and delts

yes.

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quads are my favorite, but I also hit glutes and delts. Good to move around so you don't build up scar tissue.

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I alternate between both quads. I also try to move the needle spot around so I'm not injecting into the exact same location as I did previously.

Thanks for the feedback. So what happens when you build up scar tissue? Painful injections? Less effective?

JuiceBox12 is offline Junior Member
    Rotating around quads and glutes.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyface View Post
    I do weekly injections of 200mg test cyp. and I've been alternating injections from my right ass cheek to my left ass cheek.

yes i turn the other cheek

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Babyface View Post

I'm on prescribed trt, and my doc insists i go in to get pinned. the location is on my back side, right below the belt line.

it was so painless, i finally had to ask if it is intramuscular? the nurse said yes, it was. you hear all these horror stories about IM pinning, and then I find this site to be pain free.

but in all fairness, i would not be able to pin that location myself since it would be extremely difficult to reach.

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's different when someone else is pinning you. You don't have to overcome the psychological effect of having to purposely stick a needle in yourself.

ericzacha is offline New Member
    It just hurts less if you change sites regularly

Quote Originally Posted by frawnz View Post
    It's different when someone else is pinning you. You don't have to overcome the psychological effect of having to purposely stick a needle in yourself.
    Ha... Yeah I still get sweaty palms and it takes me 15 minutes of standing there with the needle before I build up enough adrenaline to actually do it. You'd think after like 3 or 4 months of self injecting I'd be a pro.

crg
    crg is offline Junior Member
    I did my pec for the first time today, now my fav spot, I usually hit the delts. I would recommend trying your pec's if your looking for a good alternative, assuming you have a enough muscle, not fat..it's just about painless IMHO

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    might have been all the way painless if you hadn't been so rugged

crg
    crg is offline Junior Member
    yeah, I need to work on my ruggedness a bit..couple more years of cranky and I'll have that shiat down then I'll be shootin in my man sac with a square needle

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    In my humble opinion, while rotating through all muscle sites is the way to go, and with other steroids where you have to dose daily an absolute nessecity, on weekly self administered injections of test you should be able to do quite well with just alternating from one leg to the other. Always using the middle third of the outer thigh (vastus L) but rotating in an X pattern using the upper third of the right leg then the lower third of the left leg then the lower third of the right leg then the upper third of the left leg. This way you are using a large muscle that is easy to self administor, has fast absorption, medium pain ( upper glute is the pain king but hard for many to self administor) and you are only hitting the same spot once a month which should give plenty of time for healing.

PS Damn I am jealous of you guys with low T getting long chain test and only having to inject once a week instead of daily.....
    Last edited by Far from massive; 09-27-2010 at 05:57 AM. Reason: footnote

Thread Information