Raziel is offline Junior Member

do I have time for M1T cycle?

Hey guys, I'm curently on 100mg a week of test cyp. I was considering running a 4 week cycle of M1T before my next bloodwork, which is in november. I'm assuming that the M1T will mess up my blood results yes??? So my question is, if i do run the M1T, how long do I need to give myself after it is over, before the bloodwork apointment?

gotten a lot of views but no responses, help me out here guys!

bump

Vettester is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raziel View Post
    Hey guys, I'm curently on 100mg a week of test cyp. I was considering running a 4 week cycle of M1T before my next bloodwork, which is in november. I'm assuming that the M1T will mess up my blood results yes??? So my question is, if i do run the M1T, how long do I need to give myself after it is over, before the bloodwork apointment?
    This product is a oral version, right? Pretty hepatotoxic from what I understand too. You probably don't want to do this too long, 4 weeks like you said. The thing is, your lipids and ALT/AST values might be taking a beating come lab time in November. I'd be giving it a little longer to recoup. Consider adding some UDCA along the way to help with the liver. Maybe consider running after your labs

Ever consider some TRT friendly Anavar ? (well, mostly friendly)

Quote Originally Posted by vetteman08 View Post
    This product is a oral version, right? Pretty hepatotoxic from what I understand too. You probably don't want to do this too long, 4 weeks like you said. The thing is, your lipids and ALT/AST values might be taking a beating come lab time in November. I'd be giving it a little longer to recoup. Consider adding some UDCA along the way to help with the liver. Maybe consider running after your labs

Ever consider some TRT friendly Anavar? (well, mostly friendly)
    Thanks for the reply! yeah I guess I will just play it safe and wait until after labs to run the M1T. I have heard good things about anavar actually, I will def give it some thought.

Thread Information