Dfour is offline New Member

Spinal problems and healing

I have had back issues for the last 10 years (I'm 31 now)
    MRI shows a degenerative disc.
    I been weight training for the last 10 years and as I get older when I do get pain it takes longer to heal.

Anyway, does anyone know if test or more so HGH has the healing properties for
    disc issues?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have had back issues for 20+ years. Herniated L3, L4 and had surgery 5 years ago. Ruptured L5 and had surgery 3 years ago. Have degenerative discs now due to lack of disc material now and slippage.

Nope, test has done nothing for me, been on HRT for 3 years. I should say it has done nothing to relieve any of the back issues.
    I did HGH for almost a year and it did not make any noticeable difference. Glucosamine has done NOTHING. DMSO helps some and Im trying something new, H2O2 therapy. We will see but it's for other reasons but it cant hurt. There are also multiple vet products that people use for horses/dogs for tendon issues and pain but of course they are not certified for human use.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Doesn't hgh help bones become more dense? this is what I have heard

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    I have had back issues for 20+ years. Herniated L3, L4 and had surgery 5 years ago. Ruptured L5 and had surgery 3 years ago. Have degenerative discs now due to lack of disc material now and slippage.

Nope, test has done nothing for me, been on HRT for 3 years. I should say it has done nothing to relieve any of the back issues.
    I did HGH for almost a year and it did not make any noticeable difference. Glucosamine has done NOTHING. DMSO helps some and Im trying something new, H2O2 therapy. We will see but it's for other reasons but it cant hurt. There are also multiple vet products that people use for horses/dogs for tendon issues and pain but of course they are not certified for human use.
    Not the news I wanted to hear , but I appreciate your info. I was hoping hgh would be my
    Savior here.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    post this question on the hgh forum...to get more info perhaps

10/4

ttt anyone else have experiences

BillyBob210 is offline Junior Member
    Test helped me to drop 50lbs and that helped my back a lot. 2 ruptured discs and one surgery 10 yrs ago. Core strengthening is helping as well..light weight good mornings and situps.

Quote Originally Posted by BillyBob210 View Post
    Core strengthening is helping as well..light weight good mornings and situps.
    truth

ds53 is offline Junior Member
    Nope, had MRI run Thursday for old rupture L4 and L5, actually had Dr. giving Deca and 500 mg test weekly to try and help joints. Lots 85lbs on TRT at 200mg week with lots of weights and cardio, but my back got worse. I think I had some osteoporous going on during the weight loss and made bone spurs grow. All I know is that it sucks to get in this kind of shape and look this good to have to have surgery and will probably lose a lot of the muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by ds53 View Post
    Nope, had MRI run Thursday for old rupture L4 and L5, actually had Dr. giving Deca and 500 mg test weekly to try and help joints. Lots 85lbs on TRT at 200mg week with lots of weights and cardio, but my back got worse. I think I had some osteoporous going on during the weight loss and made bone spurs grow. All I know is that it sucks to get in this kind of shape and look this good to have to have surgery and will probably lose a lot of the muscle.
    Depressing to read that. Every other joint situation can be healed but our backs cant ? It sucks , sorry I feel your pain

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dfour View Post
    Depressing to read that. Every other joint situation can be healed but our backs cant ? It sucks , sorry I feel your pain
    Actually I think the knee is probably worse to fix than the back. i don't know many people who have had successful knee surgery.

Loosing the weigh and core building does help but nothing seems to FIX it. I have been reading on prolotherapy and other things.

Thread Information