Thread: new bloodwork

caira1074 is offline Junior Member

new bloodwork

have recieved new results
    total test 931ng/dl previous 1391 ng/dl
    free test 38.8pg/ml previous 55.2 pg/ml
    e2 19pg/ml previous 80.9pg/ml
    shgb 15.3 nmol/L previous 18.3 nmol/l
    this is at 300 test cyp a week is my e2 to low now and why woul my test levels drop if i stayed at the same dose sex dr is hit or miss but dont think 10mg of paxil would make that big of a difference with my test levels so high it should overcome any sexual side effects of such a small dose of paxil. Just want more of a sex drive, 5'10 205lbs 13% bodyfat 36 years old i took the liquidex from ar-r .25 3 times a week it obviously must have worked
    Last edited by caira1074; 01-10-2011 at 03:30 PM.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    how was the libido when on 80 e2? how was it on the way down to 19?...how do u know that the test SHOULD/WILL over come the paxil if this is side of it? did u have a previous thread in this forum?

caira1074 is offline Junior Member
    it was better on the way down to 19, iam wondering if its to low now, and i dont know if it should or will overcome the side i just figured with test much higher that it would help i thought 20 was the magic number.and yes i did

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by caira1074 View Post
    it was better on the way down to 19, iam wondering if its to low now, and i dont know if it should or will overcome the side i just figured with test much higher that it would help i thought 20 was the magic number.and yes i did
    only think u can go with is you saying it was better on the way down...19 can be low for some those AI's are powerful

Thread Information