Thread: Is this gyno?

optionsdude is offline Member

Is this gyno?

My nipples aren't sensitive, but it seems like the middle part has gotten lighter and protruding almost like I have the highbeams on. I have been on TRT for about 8 months. Current therapy is 210mg/ml test c. 1.2mg anastrozole the first 3 days after injection and .40ml HCG on days 4 and 5. This is week 10 and I started to notice this last week. I was taking stanozolol 25 mg per day for the first 5 weeks but stopped since I was feeling like crap and getting cramps.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP0001.JPG 
Views:	501 
Size:	1.05 MB 
ID:	114809

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    I don't think so. If you do, then I do!

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    If there's no sensitivity I wouldn't be overly concerned.

And if you're on TRT, why don't you just get your Estrogen checked?

THORSZ is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Doesn't sound like it, but you should get your e checked. I thought I was
    Getting it a few times, but it wasn't until I started getting a bump that I knew I had it. My dose was too high so I cut back and it went away.

Thanks guys. I am due for bloodwork in 2 weeks but will probably go next week just to be on the safe side. I noticed it when I was at the gym,I was wearing a wifebeater and it looked like I had high beams. I thought I would remain calm and post question here first.

Mr Bill is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by optionsdude View Post
    My nipples aren't sensitive, but it seems like the middle part has gotten lighter and protruding almost like I have the highbeams on. I have been on TRT for about 8 months. Current therapy is 210mg/ml test c. 1.2mg anastrozole the first 3 days after injection and .40ml HCG on days 4 and 5. This is week 10 and I started to notice this last week. I was taking stanozolol 25 mg per day for the first 5 weeks but stopped since I was feeling like crap and getting cramps.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP0001.JPG 
Views:	501 
Size:	1.05 MB 
ID:	114809
    This is the same thing I am dealing with. I am able to poke through a t shirt and a thermal. I am on 10g Androgel and the Endo said to come off all T for acouple of weeks. That's not gone to happen so my GP sent me to a new urologist that sent me to the lab to get my prolactin checked. He also took me off the Androgel and put me on 5g Testim.

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    doesnt look like it to me

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It takes E2, Progesterone, and IGF to get gyno. Here is the interesting part, the E2/IGF makes the hard nodules, the Progesterone makes your nipples change (hard/erect and grow bigger round).

So your progesterone levels are creeping up and you are more sensative to that than the E2/IGF and real gyno.

Doesn't look like it to me. I've had it since I was a teenager and it never looked like that. I will say that getting my E2 down has helped, so i'd have to agree with the others about getting your e2 checked.
    Last edited by forrest_and_trees; 04-05-2011 at 10:29 PM.

Im going to request at my next appt with my Endo for him to check my estrogen levels,ive been on trt for 4 years now and he has never checked my estrogen levels before,he told me it wasnt necessary,cause all scrips written for trt should not elavate my estrogen levels,but im fixin to get a 2nd opinion on this matter

Bullseye- There's tons of info about E2 on this site and of course there's always Google. Checking and controlling E2 levels are an integral part of TRT for most of us. Read up on what you can and it should help when dealing with your Dr. Unfortunately, most don't know about the whole E2 issue. I had to inform my doc about it and specifically request an AI. He ended up checking with his Phram Rep who confirmed it. It's made a HUGE difference for me. Not to mention, controlling it plays a big part in minimizing your chances of prostate cancers.
    Last edited by forrest_and_trees; 04-05-2011 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by forrest_and_trees View Post
    Bullseye- There's tons of info about E2 on this site and of course there's always Google. Checking and controlling E2 levels are an integral part of TRT for most of us. Read up on what you can and it should help when dealing with your Dr. Unfortunately, most don't know about the whole E2 issue. I had to inform my doc about it and specifically request an AI. He ended up checking with his Phram Rep who confirmed it. It's made a HUGE difference for me. Not to mention, controlling it plays a big part in minimizing your chances of prostate cancers.
    man i appreciate the input,thanks!!

Thanks for all of your input guys. I talked with the nurse at the clinic I go through and she said it wasn't gyno. I sent the picture and she assured me that with the dose of test and the amount of anastrazole I was taking it was extremely unlikely. I'll keep a close eye on it and go in for bloodwork when I am scheduled in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by GotNoBlueMilk View Post
    It takes E2, Progesterone, and IGF to get gyno. Here is the interesting part, the E2/IGF makes the hard nodules, the Progesterone makes your nipples change (hard/erect and grow bigger round).

So your progesterone levels are creeping up and you are more sensative to that than the E2/IGF and real gyno.
    Thanks for the info I will make sure my progesterone level as well

Dctibor is offline New Member
    I had a question about gyno. I was wondering if it is where your nipples are hard underneath your skin, or if it is just excess fat under the skin. I think my bf% is just a little to high or something, making me think I have gyno. I haven't juiced yet, and I don't have a picture. Just curious to what it feels like to have it, and what causes it?
    Thanks

Thread Information