Thread: HCG Problems

xpunksurferx is offline Junior Member

HCG Problems

Hey guys, since late last year I was on a combo of test cyp and hcg from my doc. Results were so perfect I didn't even have to come on here to bitch to you guys! Problem is HCG is gone from this earth, and no one has it. Anyone else have this problem? Is there a legal, legit online pharmacy that has it in stock?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You are saying you have a scrip and no pharmacy stocks it? They will order it and get it in a day or two if you ask them. I got a bottle last week.

Sourcing isn't allowed. You probably shouldn't ask where to get anything online.
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 04-07-2011 at 09:16 AM.

Agree with JV, if you have a legit scrip any compounding pharmacy can get to you in a few days. I just ordered 3 vials yesterday and will be here on Wednesday.

If you don't have a scrip Google is your friend.

xpunksurferx is offline Junior Member
    Sorry, let me clarify. I do have a perscription, and not trying to "source," I can't believe I didn't try the compounding pharmacy route before, I will give them a call on Monday.

BOB89 is offline Associate Member
    You almost have to assume that any HCG shortage is due in part to its increasing use as a weight loss agent. Last summer there was a Test C shortage for several months. It had several causes but one of those was increased demand due to more scripts being written. I would also assume that manufactors will increase production to met demand shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by BOB89 View Post
    You almost have to assume that any HCG shortage is due in part to its increasing use as a weight loss agent. Last summer there was a Test C shortage for several months. It had several causes but one of those was increased demand due to more scripts being written. I would also assume that manufactors will increase production to met demand shortly.
    Agree.

Thread Information