Thread: Test cyp

black6 is offline New Member

Test cyp

does anyone know how Test Cyp reacts in the body from day to day?

So, Im on 300mg a week every friday. Started April 1st. So give or take a week more how will 300mg be taken in by my body? Is there a spike on friday or saturday and then a slow drop off, or spike on tuesday? If I got T lvls tested everyday of the week what would that graph look like?

Kinda a confusing question and i know everyone is different plus any E2 blockers you maybe on, but there should be a number tied into day to day lvls i would think. IDK

Peace

trusted is offline Junior Member
    i'm not sure what your levels would look like daily, but i do know you won't feel anything until week 4-5, maybe even later, affects people differently.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    there used to be a graph with just the info youre asking that came in my boxes of pharm grade test(cyp)....must have been from watson pharmacy as i checked my newest vial insert and it doesnt have the graph...

it starts to go up at day 1 but peaks at day 4/5 and then declines sharply...

wut are you trying to accomplish with this info?

Ratt is offline Junior Member
    For me, usually days 3 and 4 after the shot are when I notice it the most.
    300 mg/week is a pretty strong doseage to start on. From what I've read most starting doses are between 100-200mg week.
    As for me I was able to notice a difference 2 days after my first shot. I guess my levels were so low the introduction of the test was really noticeable
    What were your levels at before starting your TRT?
    Are you taking any AIs or HCG ?
    The more info you give the better chance to get answers to your questions.

IMO 300 mg is way too much to start unless you are cycling which is different than a TRT protocol.
    Is this protocol from an MD?

What were you T and Free T levels before you started?

E2 levels?

Thyroid levels?

Albumin and SHBG levels?

You'd be better served injecting 2 or 3 times a week to eliminate the highs and lows of a once weekly 300 mg injection.

Also, at this level you need hCG and most likely an AI as well.

Ratt is right, if you want help here post your BW with ranges and your doctors strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by gdevine View Post
    IMO 300 mg is way too much to start unless you are cycling which is different than a TRT protocol.
    Is this protocol from an MD?

What were you T and Free T levels before you started?

E2 levels?

Thyroid levels?

Albumin and SHBG levels?

You'd be better served injecting 2 or 3 times a week to eliminate the highs and lows of a once weekly 300 mg injection.

Also, at this level you need hCG and most likely an AI as well.

Ratt is right, if you want help here post your BW with ranges and your doctors strategy.
    i agree,my ose is 600mg/10 days and thats to high imo,but my estrogen level is way friggin high,more than double what is supposed to be on the high in.........test cyp will increase the first 72 hours after you inject it,then after that it will start to decline over the next 4-5 days and by the second week it will have gone,so once a week is your best option,my doctor wont presribe that for me,so im doing it myself,hes really messed me up hormonally,and im going to fix it myself until i can get another endo

black6 is offline New Member
    The question was just for my own knowledge. Just something i was thinking about.

IDK what BW results or Ai or HCG has to do with a straight forward question of Cyp. I know the half-life of the drug, was just looking for more detailed info. Not to bash on anyone but we need to sometimes focus on the question at hand. HRT is going to be different for everyone. while 300mg maybe high for some, at the same time it maybe correct or even low for others. The information we pick-up in BB forum is good overall information for us to use. Its not the exact science we have to deal with. If we are naturally low then the normal process for AAS maybe different for us.

Again not trying to be that "guy" just focusing on the question at hand.

Peace

Thread Information