Cynicsxe is offline New Member

On RX test... thinking of ah-89 stack?

Somewhat noob looking for advice. Month and a half ago was at the Doc. reported symptoms of low test to them...Took blood..Sure enough my test. was low. I'm on rx Androgel . I don't know the exact levels of my "test score" but I'm on the lowest daily dosage of the gel 5g. I've noticed some nice gains in the gym, but being that we always want more was thinking of running a month of AH-89. Thoughts? Should I wait till I go back in to see my test levels are normal? Or take advantage while I'm on the rx?

I know it's more of a cutter but a few I know that have used it have all gain lbs. I'm leaning to this one for it having the least sides.

Background on the low test. I took an estrogen blocker(very similar to epi) a yr ago and pct'd correctly. I mentioned this to the doc, he thought it was more likely that it was in my genes, my ol man too had low T. But he was 50 lol... I'm 29

sirupate is offline Member
    The Androgel 5gms./day is a fairly low dose of test...like about 5mgs. It would be good to get some bloodwork numbers...your doctor should give them to you so you can keep track over time relative to test. dosage. When I was put on 5gms./day of the gel, it didn't take long for me to feel pretty darn good. Even felt some gains in the gym and wanted to "chase" my wife much more than had been "normal" prior to the gel.

TRT might be a for life thing for you....well, it probably will. I don't know what AH-89 is, but I'd be tempted to get another round of bloodwork in before making any changes. If this is long-term for you, you may want to consider injecting at home. Has some advantages not the least of which is cost advantage.

ah-89 is basically winstrol ...

Yeah doc was saying we'd recheck my blood work after 3 months... From what I've been reading it does seem like a life long thing...

Well, there will be plenty of time to "experiment" after you get a baseline established. One step at a time. I'd like to get on HCG now that I am injecting test. cyp., though still trying to establish the correct monhtly dosage of test. cyp.

Also, if you like your doctor, get some trust established with him before you go messing around. Chances are he'll know if you mess up and he may be less likely to cooperate with you down the treatment road if he thinks you've gone very far astray in terms of self-medicating.

Quote Originally Posted by sirupate View Post
    Also, if you like your doctor, get some trust established with him before you go messing around. Chances are he'll know if you mess up and he may be less likely to cooperate with you down the treatment road if he thinks you've gone very far astray in terms of self-medicating.
    Yeah, I brought the bottle in to show the doc... My normal doc wasn't in, saw some older M.D..... he pretty much glanced at the bottle and said "oh you'll be fine....these supplements don't really do much" ..... pffft He was no help....

BOB89 is offline Associate Member
    what does like winstrol mean?

prohormone?

MJRuff01 is offline Junior Member
    AH-89 was a supplement that was almost chemically identical to Winstrol made by American Cellular labs. Well they got busted over a year ago for basically selling steroids labeled as supplements. Company no longer makes that product.

Thread Information