Black is offline Anabolic Member

Arimidex and gas

So lately I've been having bad gas and stomach discomfort. LOTS of gas. Loud, smelly ass farts. Not my normal brand, if you know what I mean. And its all day. Diet hasn't changed any, so I don't believe its what I'm eating.

It all pretty much started after I consistently started taking my Arimidex (liquidex from Ar-r ). I did some reasearch and apparently its not the Arimdiex compound itself, however, its the liquid version.

Apparently a lot of Research Chem companies suspend these solutions in a liquid called poly-ethylene-glycol, which is also found in Mirilax and other constipation type products.

Anyone else have any input or experience?

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Arimidex is AstraZeneca's trade name for Anastrazole. Liquidex is Anastrazole, so they are both the same compound. Just different names.

I never got any gas when taking the product. FYI, poly-ethylene-glycol is in tons of stuff, including many candies to give them their soft consistency. I don't know that AR-R has glycol in their liquidex. I know they have a small preservative but am not aware of any glycol.

I'm sure its not necessarily the glycol, but maybe the amount of it (I take .5mg EOD, so if it does contain glycol, I'm sure I'm taking more than in a piece of candy).

I don't think its the Arimidex compound itself, but maybe what is in the liquidex solution.

Also, I e-mailed AR-R for a list of what is included in the LiquiDex suspension. Thanks for the reply GNBM.

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    you up your protein lately? taking any liver care products?

lifter65 is offline Associate Member
    i definately have more smelly farts to, started after liquidex, so it most likely is

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I wonder if it is the AI or the change in E2 levels. Hmmm, i smell a study coming on.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    LOVE it when that happens

its so bad that you just HAVE TO blame it one someone else

Quote Originally Posted by lifter65 View Post
    its so bad that you just HAVE TO blame it one someone else
    Hahaha, my girlfriend makes me walk around the house with a bottle of Febreeze. Sometimes they are so bad, that the Febreeze does nothing at all.

As for research, I haven't come across anything linking the gas to Arimidex itself, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. I've taken Arimidex in the past, but never noticed anything (capsules or liquid). However, this is the longest I've been taking this AI consistently.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Diamond View Post
    Hahaha, my girlfriend makes me walk around the house with a bottle of Febreeze. Sometimes they are so bad, that the Febreeze does nothing at all.

As for research, I haven't come across anything linking the gas to Arimidex itself, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. I've taken Arimidex in the past, but never noticed anything (capsules or liquid). However, this is the longest I've been taking this AI consistently.
    haha, that reminds me, i was with my family the other day and i let one out, it was just so bad that i blamed it on the dog cuz he can't deny it

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    lets just say my gal must really love me

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    lets just say my gal must really love me
    She knows that some day she will get you back and there is nothing you can do or say about it.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 06-07-2011 at 01:02 AM.

Thread Information