Thread: tired with test

toofatbuilder is offline Associate Member

tired with test

so, 27 yo, 275lbs 5'11" 33%bf.

had my test levels taken and they are 250. 1.66ml of 100mg/ml every 3 weeks is what they wanted to put me on. NOT gonna happen. anyways, got ahold of 100mg/ml test prop so i decided to run it myself. started off with 100ml twice a week. seen 0 effect, i was actually more tired then i was before. decided to step up to 100ml eod. that did me just as bad if not worse so i ran a shot of 50ml one shot day and just dropped it after that. any idea why my energy was so low on it?

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dear god. I really hope you have your numbers all wrong, and you didn't really inject 100 ml EOD and 50 ml ED. I assume that was really 100 mg EOD and 50 mg ED. Which is still a ton of Test. That much Test would have my ass dragging big time, if it didn't kill me.

Test is not meth. Hitting the sweat spot gives you energy and overall well being. Too little or too much makes you feel like crap.

So your doc wanted you to do 1.66 ml ever 3 weeks. That is 166 mg every 3 weeks, or 55 mg every week. A low end dose, but not unheard of or crazy. Spreading out a single shot over 3 weeks is rather foolish. So you and your doc have something in common. You should not critisize him.

You injected 100 mg twice a week or 200 mg (compared to 55 mg). At 33% body fat, you probably have tons of Test to Estrogen conversion going on right now. That alone will make you feel like crap, even w/o way too much Test in your system. Then you made even more estrogen by injecting even more Test ED.

More is NOT better! The right amount is better. And you have to know what you are doing, first. You obviously know very little if anything or you just didn't bother to include relevant facts in your post.

Find a new doc, tell him what you did, and get fixed up.

toofatbuilder is offline Associate Member
    lol, 1ml sorry..... 1ml of 100mg/ml eod. last shots were .5ml eod to taper off.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    I would take a guess that if you improved your diet and started a regular exercise program you would feel so much better than you do now. Just by looking at your stats posted you sound as if you desperately need some discipline in your health habits.
    Your doc probably had you on a low dose because he was concerned about your weight/bf and how you would handle the tes.
    Try going to the diet section and discuss your daily food consumption and compare it to what it should be. This will be a good starting point to getting you on the right track to a better way of life. Then you can address options of low testosterone from a clearer outlook.

Quote Originally Posted by GotNoBlueMilk View Post
    Dear god. I really hope you have your numbers all wrong, and you didn't really inject 100 ml EOD and 50 ml ED. I assume that was really 100 mg EOD and 50 mg ED. Which is still a ton of Test. That much Test would have my ass dragging big time, if it didn't kill me.

Test is not meth. Hitting the sweat spot gives you energy and overall well being. Too little or too much makes you feel like crap.

So your doc wanted you to do 1.66 ml ever 3 weeks. That is 166 mg every 3 weeks, or 55 mg every week. A low end dose, but not unheard of or crazy. Spreading out a single shot over 3 weeks is rather foolish. So you and your doc have something in common. You should not critisize him.

You injected 100 mg twice a week or 200 mg (compared to 55 mg). At 33% body fat, you probably have tons of Test to Estrogen conversion going on right now. That alone will make you feel like crap, even w/o way too much Test in your system. Then you made even more estrogen by injecting even more Test ED.

More is NOT better! The right amount is better. And you have to know what you are doing, first. You obviously know very little if anything or you just didn't bother to include relevant facts in your post.

Find a new doc, tell him what you did, and get fixed up.
    My thoughts exactly GNBM.

Also, OP needs a complete blood work done including adrenals and endocrine...E2 is probably high and why he feels like he does.

Plus, 27 year old with Total T of 250??? Something is wrong with him...

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No offense to OP, but getting the terminology wrong is an indication that you're not very knowledgeable on this treatment. It's essential that you read up & become educated on this. Anyway, from what you've stated, it sounds like your Doc isn’t well versed either.

TRT doesn’t fail anyone. It's people that fail TRT by not following proper protocol. I've yet to read about anyone who doesn’t benefit tremendously from TRT if it's done correctly.

whiteowl is offline Associate Member
    GotNoBlue is spot on with several points....the sweet spot is the target and more is not better. and Sicko...the avatar is living proof that an ass is more than a convenient place for the legs to meet...proof even God works on Wednesday.

Thread Information