Anyone else having issues w/ Sterile Water from ReliablePharmacy? -Seriously Painful!

This is the second time I've had this problem. The sterile water I get from ReliablePharmacy comes in sealed 10ml plastic vials and when I use it to mix my HCG , it hurts like a son of a B! And not just a little... even jabbing myself with the needle, which I normally never even feel, stings like a friggin SOB! I can even feel the injections site for like 5-10 mins *after*...if I move or touch the spot, it hurts. WTF are they putting in their sterile water? Should I be using the sterile water in the breakable glass vials that comes with the HCG box instead of ordering the water separately? Does anyone else do this?

I had this problem once before about 5 months ago and ended up diluting the HCG mix with some other bacteriostatic water I had left over from a 30ml vial, which helped. In fact I've been using the same 30ml vial but finally ran out. I've looked for other sources for Bac-Water but it seems like few sites offer it and pharms in Cal wont sell it without a prescription. It's friggin water! what gives?

Has anyone else had this problem and what did you end up doing?

TBones is offline Junior Member
    I just had the same issue. I used a high grade RO water that had almost the same ph as WFI (water for injection). I work at a facility that makes both types of water. Anyway, it was so painful i threw it all away and tried sterile saline solution you get from CVS or whatever for less than $8. Its made to flush your eyes and has just the right ph (i'm not crazy, i'm not the first person to try this as it's a legitimate method just not too well known). Its like butter baby. I dont feel a thing. Dont waste any more money on ordering bactieriostatic (sp?) water.

T Bone

Vettester is offline Banned
    Can't say I've ever come across bunk water. Knock on wood it stays that way.

Good seeing you, Forrest. It's been a busy year ... Let's catch up sometime.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Make sure it is sterile water for injection. You can get vials that look alike and its not labeled for injection. I don't know if that would make a difference or not. I am just guessing.

Thread Information