Psychoeric210 is offline Associate Member

Bromocriptine and albuterol

Hi, I recently got put on Bromocriptine to raise my test levels, lower prolactin because of my pituitary tumor. I had been taking Albuterol for about a week before too. Well here are my issues, maybe y'all can offer me some insight.....oh and I'm on 300mg Test E every 2 weeks (TRT but I never drop below 180 even before them).

1. Does Albuterol make you tired and sluggish?

2. Bromocriptine says it "stabalizes metabolism", I gained 10lbs in 2 days by the 3rd day from when I started the bromo, Could this possibly be because it slowed down my faster metabolism? I ditched the albuterol and after a week of ECA stack and metamucil and lots of water I'm almost at 210 where I was when I started.

3. I can only "feel" my ECA stack the first dose of the first day, if I snuck in a low 3mg dose of albuterol as opposed to the 6mg I was taking, would that be okay? My blood pressure is not high, but higher normal when on it. Still below 175/80.

Also before I started the bromocriptine I was steadily losing 1-2 lbs/week trying to lower my body fat %, since it is ridiculously high. None of my muscle mass has seemed to suffer, still upping weights in my lifts weekly to biweekly steadily.

Anybody?

Thread Information